NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017

jp11801

Wow this looks like it is really coming together!! I would expect that at least I would spend part of a day at CanJam. I lost a my 13s a few weeks back and likely will just go JH13 but really wanted to explore all options. 

I know a stop at Other Half brewing will be in order, it is right off the subway although it is not s short subway ride. Kings County Brewing Collective is another great new stop (had their beer but not been to the Bushwick brewery). Other Half's tasting room is tiny so getting there early in key!

• Like 2

On 12/1/2016 at 8:01 PM, spritzer said:

Clearly!!!  Since I don't drink any more I can be even more active in inventing new stuff for you to drink and "encouraging" more drinking.  ;D 

Next thing you know he'll tell us he's doing Pilates.

Fucking Nouveau Vikings! :D

On 12/1/2016 at 4:09 PM, mypasswordis said:

I'll try my best to make it, but can't make any promises because something always seems to come up last minute.

If I'm actually in town that weekend, and someone really needs a place to crash and doesn't mind sleeping on something not much better than the floor, then hit me up.

But I was planning on getting you drunk and...