NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017

jp11801

Just booked a room at the event hotel arriving on 2/3 and checking out on 2/6. It has two double beds so if someone wants to share let me know. Also checked on airfare so I may fly out of Orlando since there are both more and cheaper flights.

Edited by morphsci
So excited I put in the wrong month ??
  • Like 4

I read most, but I'm half asleep having been up since 4 and spending most of the day on planes and in the car.  So if you had Other Half in there, 1,000 apologies my friend. :) EDIT - JFC, how did I miss the whole paragraph about it?  I should not operate heavy machinery for the remainder of the evening.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, cetoole said:

Where are people staying?  I'd probably like to have a little time at canjam, but definitely not the priority. 

See Below. If I go to the event, it will be sometime on Sunday, probably later in the morning if Saturday goes as planned.

On 12/7/2016 at 6:46 PM, morphsci said:

Just booked a room at the event hotel arriving on 2/3 and checking out on 2/6. It has two double beds so if someone wants to share let me know. Also checked on airfare so I may fly out of Orlando since there are both more and cheaper flights.

Edited by morphsci
  • Like 1

Still on the fence.  I have a ski trip in January that I committed to but I am fairly certain that skiing is out this year.  My buddy wants me to go so we can drink whisky and hang out after he skies all day.  I could partake in some of the now legal activity there but it's more fun when there is some risk involved I say. Will make a decision in the next day or two.  My roomy backed out so will book a room nearby just in case.  Not sure I will be able to keep up with you all but that's cool.  It will still be great to see everyone.

• Like 4