NYC Meet Feb 4-5 2017

jp11801

4 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

I'd take one, but I forgot about plans I had Sunday, so I'm a 'maybe' at this point.  How many do you have left?  Would you mind penciling me in for one, because I am still going to try to make it.

I don't know that it's a matter of have left, I just had a deadline to submit them earlier today. But I can probably add more a la minute if I had to guess.  I'll check.

• Like 1

That says a lot about head-if today I think.

Head-Fi has always been commercial. It's just now blatantly, unapologetically commercial. CanJam is a commercial trade show, and has been for some time.

That said, I did go to a very cool Head-Fi meet last weekend in Philadelphia that was very much like any that one of us would have held a decade or more ago. It was fun, laid-back, and no-nonsense. It's very much still possible when people make it happen.
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Iron_Dreamer said:

Not sure if there is any particular member space to set up rigs, but you should definitely bring the cans.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Thanks! I will probably bring my Concept CE-H and ECR500 then, because most likely there won't be any others there and redundancy sucks. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pars said:

Commercial trade show should pay Fla. crew for the use of the name :)
Retroactively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent a pm to one of the mods over there regarding this (didn't know which "jude" was jude.) Banning imminent I suspect :rofl:

Also, I assumed that no one ever asked one of the Fla. crew for their permission to use the name? Sorry, this has bothered me for quite some time (1st world problems, I know...)

Edited by Pars
  • Like 8