kevin gilmore
judo
cspirou
chiguy
Kerry
Georgep
Flyingsparks
greyrab

It seems most are willing to wait for the version that includes buffers and a servo.  Is everyone ok with pulling it from this GB?  If so I'll refund the money back to those who've paid already.

Also, we're about 75% paid...  One or two more and I'll place the order.

10 hours ago, sbelyo said:

It seems most are willing to wait for the version that includes buffers and a servo.  Is everyone ok with pulling it from this GB?  If so I'll refund the money back to those who've paid already.

No need to wait I think, the board is done: 

http://gilmore.chem.northwestern.edu/boards/baseboardbal4a.zip

A place to insert attenuator of choice and then space for two smd buffers. That was the wish list, right?

Edited by MLA

yep, this is indeed the board that everyone has been waiting for.  If someone would like to doublecheck it I'll send it off for a requote in the morning.  That is assuming I have powerB)  I put off having a generator lockout panel installed in my load center so I have to run cords under the door or in the window.  Gotta keep the mini reef running!

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 2:10 PM, sbelyo said:

These are the people who've ordered the switchboard

gwrskien
MattN
MLA
Jose 
kevin gilmore
judo
cspirou
chiguy
Kerry
Georgep
Flyingsparks
greyrab

Also, we're about 75% paid...  One or two more and I'll place the order.

I assume you guys are ok with the latest switch board release?  I'll send it off tonight if nobody has anything else to add about it

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a better method for printing US domestic 1st class package post online?  I was using click n ship for USPS.com for the last one but you're not allowed to print 1st class package labels, only Priority mail.  I'm looking for something with no monthly fee