Getting Banned Screen

TMoney

I updated my Mac and iOS devices yesterday to 10.12.3 and 10.2.1 respectively, and now after I cleared cookies I am getting this:

IMG_0028.PNG

I tried clearing my cookies in Mac OS Safari and I see the same screen.

Any browser that I am still logged in to (using Chrome at the moment) work fine.

IMG_0069.PNG

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

I have a suspicion, but I'd rather not discuss it publicly.  Perhaps we should start another thread internally.  Or with your permission, I'll move this one.

Sorry, but now you've just inadvertently started a conspiracy. It would be hard to imagine that TMoney has done anything to get banned, especially since Todd just implied that. Any off the record conversations would create controversy, unless there is some actual action we're not aware of.  

I'd suggest a payoff TMoney. Baked goods for all high rollers would be a good start.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MexicanDragon said:

Update: TMoney is able to view from Tapatalk, and he can log in in incognito mode from a browser, but still unable to post in even this, a thread he created.

Wait, really?  Okay, that kind of undermines my theory.

3 hours ago, swt61 said:

Sorry, but now you've just inadvertently started a conspiracy. It would be hard to imagine that TMoney has done anything to get banned, especially since Todd just implied that. Any off the record conversations would create controversy, unless there is some actual action we're not aware of.  

No, no, nothing so ominous.  And definitely nothing to do with TMoney.  

And certainly Trump wouldn't stoop to some stupid piece of the Internet when he has a country to run.

I had another incident yesterday.

What I don't understand is that I log out after each session.

How can I be banned from the site when I am not even logged in..?

Does this mean that people who access Head-Case without an account are also shown the banned notice.?

That would certainlt discourage any potential newbies from coming here.......     :P

• Like 2

I had the incident yesterday. The Banned Screen appears before to have the chance to introduce the data to login, I had a previous one in a different place, connected to a different net. So, it appears to be random and not related to the person or the point of connection.