Museum of the Inane

grawk

7 minutes ago, justreadingup said:

Then maybe you should do just that?

Don't kid yourself thinking I'm a newbie to this hobby just because it's my first reply.

No, he's not fooling.

I 100% don't give a shit if you're a newbie to the hobby.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On March 22, 2017 at 8:49 PM, grawk said:

I 100% don't give a shit if you're a newbie to the hobby.  

I guess you didn't get my message saying don't bother lifting my ban? It seems you know how to dish it out but can't take it. That tells me you're the type that hides behind their authoritative position. I 100% don't give shit who or what you are. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Don't be a bitch. Be a man and take what you dish out. Don't hide behind your "administrative authority" by banning people who stand up to you. Same goes for all you asshole brown nose buddies with their "likes".

2 hours ago, justreadingup said:

I guess you didn't get my message saying don't bother lifting my ban? It seems you know how to dish it out but can't take it. That tells me you're the type that hides behind their authoritative position. I 100% don't give shit who or what you are. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Don't be a bitch. Be a man and take what you dish out. Don't hide behind your "administrative authority" by banning people who stand up to you. Same goes for all you asshole brown nose buddies with their "likes".

What, you think just because you stand up to someone that makes you a hero?  No, it just makes you a drunk, or high.  Not all authority is wrong.

You probably voted for Trump, too.

10 hours ago, justreadingup said:

Were you just reading up your welcome PM...?

You get a big 0 for comprehension....!!!    :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, wink said:

Were you just reading up your welcome PM...?

You get a big 0 for comprehension....!!!    :rolleyes:

Wink, funny how you're a really nice guy to me over at the other place and we get along, but here you're a totally different person.

Lets put this to rest. All I did was question a DAC and got a positive reply from a very respectable member. I then added a "like" to his reply because I very much appreciated it. When grawk replied to my post along with all his followers, I got penalized for saying "maybe you should do just that" to him. These weren't harsh words I used in any way. Maybe I took it the wrong way? Maybe grawk took my reply the wrong way? Apologies if I did.

On 3/22/2017 at 8:41 PM, justreadingup said:

Don't kid yourself thinking I'm a newbie to this hobby just because it's my first reply.

This is the line I replied to.  The newbie lock was because of the flood of newbies all posting stupid shit to the thread.  I didn't even notice you in particular.  So if you think you shouldn't have been unbanned (which was automatic, I just gave you a time out), then ban yourself.

• grawk unlocked this topic
2 hours ago, grawk said:

This is the line I replied to.  The newbie lock was because of the flood of newbies all posting stupid shit to the thread.  I didn't even notice you in particular.  So if you think you shouldn't have been unbanned (which was automatic, I just gave you a time out), then ban yourself.

My sincere apologies.

Seems I misunderstood. 

53 minutes ago, Pars said:

Agreed Stretch. 

1 hour ago, Hopstretch said:

Can spell, punctuate, construct a reasonable argument and appreciates Staxen -- I hope he sticks around.

Everyone gets hit in the face with a shovel at first, JRU. It's a necessary recalibration from the other place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both, I appreciate it.

Yup, all of the (good things) above.  Most people don't realize this forum doesn't follow "normal" forum rules, hence the reminders to read the welcome message.  You can have a great time, just remember as a newer person here, don't get a hair up the arse when we get one up ours.  We've established our curmudgeon-ness over many moons.

• Like 2

Yeah, I saw that, but I went back to the Stax thread, and:

11 hours ago, justreadingup said:

All I did was question a DAC and got a positive reply from a very respectable member. 

This is true.  He suggested a DAC (Holo something) and spritzer said, "yeah, that or (something else)".  So yeah. 

JRU -- we have a troll that comes in here regularly under various monikers, and that particular accusation -- that we can't take it like we dish it -- is exactly the sort of shit that this other guy says all the time, and yet he doesn't realize that what he's doing is wrong.  He's just so full of entitlement bullshit that it makes our heads explode.  It's like a drunk driver getting pulled over by a cop and saying, "well you drink, don't you?" not realize that that has nothing to do with the law he was breaking. 

So, try not to sound like him.  Fuck that guy.

12 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Yeah, I saw that, but I went back to the Stax thread, and:

This is true.  He suggested a DAC (Holo something) and spritzer said, "yeah, that or (something else)".  So yeah. 

JRU -- we have a troll that comes in here regularly under various monikers, and that particular accusation -- that we can't take it like we dish it -- is exactly the sort of shit that this other guy says all the time, and yet he doesn't realize that what he's doing is wrong.  He's just so full of entitlement bullshit that it makes our heads explode.  It's like a drunk driver getting pulled over by a cop and saying, "well you drink, don't you?" not realize that that has nothing to do with the law he was breaking. 

So, try not to sound like him.  Fuck that guy.

Oh, I had no clue, but I'm 100% not him nor a troll. I've been reading the Stax thread for a while now, and also know members here from the other place, which is why I decided to join. I also knew there was some talk of different R2R DACs over here, so I wanter to read which was of interest and read some comparisons as well.