Happy Birthday Brent!

Hopstretch

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes, everyone! I started out the day the night before with dinner/drinks/trivia/drinks (including chugging a coors light in a chugging contest to end a tie breaker for 2nd place, and took the 20$ gift cert prize), then went out for a mixed drink and double tequila shots, then finished the night with another drink and some darts. I got in around 2 am and was up at 6 something to get the dead Jeep whose lights were left on. Then Zoe graduated from 8th grade (school is Pre-K through 8, so this is literally the last day she will probably ever see some of these people.) Xavier and Zoe both had exhibit nights at school, and Xavier had his band concert, along with Zoe having a graduation party across town. Ended up the night with a drink with one of the girls from Trivia last night, then gaming with Grahame.

Also, for the first time in probably 15-20 years, I didn't have Mexican food for my birthday. On the bright side (for you people,) I didn't have a biscuit either.

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes. I'm going to go pass out from exhaustion and then start my slide into senility like the rest of you old bastards.

<3

**BRENT**

• Like 4