Pretzel Forum!!

mjg

It was a great idea... Call it Pretzel FOrum, it doesn't have to be just about pretzels... Let it be the inane forum where people can just get really silly... Let it be the pretzel central warehouse where i can go off on intangibile stupid things that make no sense, and we can weave a reallly strange dialogue.

come on fellas.

No not my balls...lol

I made a post on headfi above..well forget it..but I almost got banned.

anyhow My point was the pretzel section should be a section where anything wacky goes!

Oh My let me be the mod there...lol

"Sorry To Inform you Philodox..

But your last thread "when I spit chewed up nachos on the wall they do not stick, but only to harden later in which time able can be to break glass." is not appropriate for this section and was deleted...

Its only because the that thread makes way to much sense for this section."

No not my balls...lol

I made a post on headfi above..well forget it..but I almost got banned.

anyhow My point was the pretzel section should be a section where anything wacky goes!

We already have that it's called off-topic.

And why would you want that? Why would anyone want to contribute to the entropy? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm the first person to post silliness, but there's the occasional silliness, and then there's entropy.

We already have that it's called off-topic.

And why would you want that? Why would anyone want to contribute to the entropy? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm the first person to post silliness, but there's the occasional silliness, and then there's entropy.

Listen stephen hawkings...

I like entropy, if entropy means pretzels... don't hate the pretzel my brother, hate the game.

Listen stephen hawkings...

I like entropy, if entropy means pretzels... don't hate the pretzel my brother, hate the game.

No, entropy does not mean pretzels. Pretzels > entropy. Entropy bad, pretzels good, kapische?

Entropy == brownian motion. Brown == color of shit. Hence, ergo, entropy == bad.

Entropy is what makes life worthwhile...gotta get rid of the dead weight...

???

How does entropy get rid of dead weight?

Perhaps I should explain my entropy analogy...nah, you guys don't want to explain fuzziness or pretzelness, I won't explain entropy (although it is pretty self-explanatory if you know what entropy is).

Your begging for us to ask you to explain your "Brown stuff" so please go ahead, school us on entropy you anti pretzel zealot.

btw, despite your analogy, entropy is a measurement of chaos in a closed system is it not? The scope of randomness is the full capacity, entropy is the achieved level of randomness given that scope.

Pretzels are a fun word... it gets anal "tough guy" geek people who always have to be right, or can't stand "non-sense" people's titties twisted in a not... Yet that's now why we keep talking about pretzels.

It's funny, it's an inside joke, it's just something to type which makes me giggle... There is no "explanation". It might go awaye ventually, but for some reason i still talk about it... Peopel still find it funny. It's a big fuckign joke to me that people are requring that explain my fascination with something so inane... It's almost self perpetuating wether you want to admit it or not... Otherwise, why are you even inquiring about it or feeling compelled to know about what this whole pretzel thing is? It gathers alot of interest, it's a totally obsessive thing that just makes me want to bla bla bla bla...

that's about all i can tel ya.

Your begging for us to ask you to explain your "Brown stuff" so please go ahead, school us on entropy you anti pretzel zealot.

No I'm not. And I love pretzels -- ask Hirsch. It's the oblique references to pretzels in an otherwise meaningful statement that I detest. That's just elitist colloquialisming. No-one understands it, but it separates the people who pretend to understand it from those of us who refuse to pretend we understand something we don't, and as such is designed to separate into cliques and outcasts. I refuse to join the clique, that is all.

And I'm not anal. It's anal-retentive.*

btw, despite your analogy, entropy is a measurement of chaos in a closed system is it not? The scope of randomness is the full capacity, entropy is the achieved level of randomness given that scope.
Close enough. My analogy does not draw to closed systems so much, but the rest of the definition looks accurate enough. Think of it more from a universal perspective -- all motion can be categorized -- nee separated -- into directional and random. Entropy is the random part. When I say, "I refuse to contribute to the entropy", it's because I see motion towards anything but a stated goal as a problem. I do not wish to be a part of the problem. I am, but I try not to be.

Also, the entropy in the universe is increasing. Eventually, all motion will be random, and life will cease to exist (actually, it will have ceased to existed long before entropy takes over).

*That's a joke, son, laugh. See, I'm being anal-retentive about 'anal-retentive'...geddit? That's alright, you'll get used to my sense of humour...eventually...you may not like it, but you'll begin to recognize it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...