Pretzel Forum!!

mjg

Here's a quick test to make sure that this place isn't turning into head-fi:

"I hate pretzels".

indeed....

but wait.

YOUR WRONG! PRETZELS ARE THE FUCKING ONLY THING THAT MATTERS! HUNGRYCH DRINKS HIS OWN PEE. I LIKE TO DRIVE MY CAR ON SUNDAYS TO THE PRETZEL FARM TO HARVEST FRESH PRETZELS TO FEED TO THE YOUNGLINGS. I HATE EVERYBODY THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND ME.

pretzels. the only thing ever. the last thing that matters. my whole reason to live.

pretzels.

• 1 month later...

i'll let the pretzel groupies alias remain anonymous. you know who you are...

"on good authority, since headfi, as you know, is the bastion of absolute knowledge, i have found out that pretzels do by no means make the world go pretzel. i demand your custom title at head-case be changed. oh oh, i mentioned head-case in a pm at headfi.

head-case

head-case

head-case

and ..........

have yourself a pretzel day, even though, they DO NOT make the world go pretzel!"

comment back:

Let it be known to all, I am a mere ambassador of pretzel kind. The known pretzel creator, hungrych, is the sole authoritarian on all pretzel policy and practice. Yet, he answers to the higher pretzel supposedly, this is unconfirmed. If you cunts don't like this, then too fucking bad.

pretzels will be the arbiter of power in the new world. welcome to generation pretzel... respect the pretzels.

ill tell ya what pretzel boy, you tell mr. salty, if that is indeed his real name, that i would be willing to take this up in person. mano e mano!

i need not remain anonymous, i am Arch Hammer...

live by the Hammer die by the Hammer

and that goes for your precious pretzel toadies as well, bring it, if ya got it!

i used to beat up pretzels on my way to fights with other pretzels!

pretzel

hammer.jpg

look out fellas, this tool means buisness. The pretzels mock you. Anytime you wanna go at it with a pretzel, stop and pickup a bag. at that momment, they own you. You must pay the pretzel, your pathetic nerd hammer will do nothing.

Guest sacd lover

Pineapple owns your soul >:D

Thats probably true. For you uninitiated, I freeze Dole pineapple chuncks and eat them after I am hot and tired from working on the &^*$$%^& lawn ..... an all natural and good for you treat thats so yummy AND refreshing. ;D

yeah, you sissy pineapple fucks need to start your own thread, you wont last long here. this pretzel crowd is rough, whether youre pro pretzel (mjg and his douchebag minions) or anti pretzel (me, myself and i) it is highly likely you will get pummeled by either a pretzel or a hammer, and we all know, or should know what happens when a pretzel gets hit by a hammer, reference gallagher, if you must....

Pretzels do make the world go round in an indirect way. You see Bunnies eat pretzels, and lots of them and as you know the Bunnies are proliferating and taking over the world. The pretzels are just coming along for the ride as bunny fuel.