Guessing a jazz album by its cover

Torpedo

I was watching a TV show in a scene a guy was giving a rare, collectible vinyl album to another. The album cover was brown or very dark orange with regularly distributed, about 5x5 or 6x6, white circles. In four of the circles, in the same line, starting next to the left rim, the word JAZZ spelled one single letter into one single circle. That's all, no names, no label, no artist mentioned or music sounding. I've tried looking for that cover on Discogs, Google, etc, but nothing came out. Any cues?

Thanks Mike. I searched by album title (on allmusic and discogs) and description using "white dots", "white circles", etc. The album, if true, would be more a 60's or 50's release. On a later episode they pretend to play it (on a Dual turntable I'd say) and the music felt a bit more like middle sized swing orchestra than a small bop combo. I think I should be able to take a caption of the back side of the cover, if that helps. I'm starting to think that it's just atrezzo.

4 hours ago, Voltron said:

Looks fake to me.  Silly that they put a bar code on it if that is supposed to be a vintage album.  

Yup, it's most likely fake. I've been investigating a bit more with the help of a jazz connoisseur friend (he hosts a radio show). We've found a playlist on Spotify including lots of tunes played on that TV show. doing a search over it I've found the tune that was sounding when that vinyl was supposed to be playing. It's a 2006 tune by a band named Five in Orbit, from their self titled album. If you feel curious, it's available on Spotify The only other chance that comes to mind is that the album and cover are legit, but for being copyright protected music, they played a tune by other unknown band having a lower royalties cost.