Hurricanes and Stuff

Absorbine_Sr

My GF's friend is in Miami now and was totally oblivious about what is going on.  She's more worried about a pageant she was supposed to be attending on a cruise ship (:huh:) and we've been trying to make her understand what is heading her way.  On top of that, her hotel is on the beach... 

• Haha 1

We are up in Daytona so we will make a final decision on what to do on Friday. However, based on what happened during Matthew and the direction the tracks are moving we are likely to stay. Have over 50 gallons of water, a shitload of canned and dry foods, three propane tanks and much alcohol. HC party time.

Edited by morphsci
  • Like 7

I checked in with Gene today and he and Becky are staying at home in Sarasota, but they have prepared and have hurricane glass windows, etc. He'll check in after Irma passes.

From Facebook, it appears Vicki and Mike are both  away from their homes and should be safe.  Raffy lives inland so he should be a wet but safe little sherpa. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Voltron said:

I checked in with Gene today and he and Becky are staying at home in Sarasota, but they have prepared and have hurricane glass windows, etc. He'll check in after Irma passes.

From Facebook, it appears Vicki and Mike are both  away from their homes and should be safe.  Raffy lives inland so he should be a wet but safe little sherpa. 

Thanks for that.

Last I read, Vicki had stubbornly shuttered in.  Glad she saw sense.