Best Film goes to....WHAAAAA!?!?!

thrice

Did anyone else feel that Crash wasn't really the best film of 2005. I thought that at least one of the other 4 were better than Crash.

Oh well, at least Philip Seymour Hoffman won an Oscar for Capote...he was brilliant.....IMHO of course ;)

Atleast Brokeback Mountain didn't win best picture, although it was funny seeing best director and best picture going to different movies.

LOL...that's one of the movies I would've been ok with winning best picture...that or Good Night and Good Luck or Capote

360 mafia,

"It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp,"

I mean back in the day bach and motzart had it easy... 360 is so true to point out the hardships pimps face.

the oscar awards are garbage. Our culture is pathetic stupid bullshit. i'd sooner give an award to the guy who pours my cofee in the morning then 360 mafia.

I think I'm experiencing a time warp alternate reality or something. Every time I hear about the movie "Crash", I think about the 1996 David Cronenberg film about people who got off in car crashes. That was one weird film, car crash fetishists, who woulda thunk?