2018 PCB Group Buy with TKD pots

sbelyo

6 hours ago, Blueman2 said:

If you are able to get enough people for the GRHV, I prefer the individual Fat boards with opto switch (e.g. kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewleftfatsw and kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewrightfatsw). 

I haven't paid attention to the different versions lately.  What version is the one posted in the tube unbal/bal board thread?

The one in that thread is 100-250V.  Tinkerer wants the circlotron PSU, that one looks like it 500V.  The ones that are mentioned above are kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewleftfatsw and kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewrightfatsw.  Are those the current HV PSU boards?  I just want to make sure I label the boards in the spreadsheet correctly

Edited by sbelyo

11 minutes ago, sbelyo said:

Sellmark is still active.  I got an email from them this morning.  The 4CP-601 10K is $50 a piece plus shipping.  I asked for prices on the 2Cp and 4CP-2500 as well

$50 isnt that bad. I think they were $40 when I got them directly from TKD.

Is there a minimum order?

Sure, 

I added the TKD 4CP-601 10K to the sheet.  I'll add the 2 and 4 channel versions of the CP2500 once I get a price.  Does anyone want the 2 channel version of the cp601?  Also, on the motorized 2 or 4 channel or both?

Edited by sbelyo

TKD 4CP601, 10K

Steve,

Any interest in adding Kevin’s latest 35mm cap GRLV version to the GB?

Also a use had asked me about the schottky rectifier boards that I did. If there is interest in those or in the potentiometer boards I did, I’d be happy to share the gerbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you ask that...  We can definitely add all those boards.  I definitely want some of those rectifier boards myself. 

I was going to ask for help with the following:

on the GRLV, I noticed there was an updated board.  Has anyone double checked it, is it safe to produce?

What is the current GRHV board?  I know the tubed bal/unbal board has it's own that ranges from 100 to 250V so I'm guessing there's another.  A fat one was mentioned so I wasn't sure if that was what everyone is looking for.  I'll include the 100-250V board with the tubed unbal/bal board as a set if that works for everyone.  Also, the circlotron power supply was requested so that would be a third PSU board.  Please let me know if I'm correct on all of this

Current GRHV split is the V6 or V7 I think. It has silk options for 400V and 450V. The people wanting the fat supply want the +/- combined in one board which is a little different.

Circlotron HV900 is definitely it's own PSU. Each board is like 2 KGSSHV +'s duct taped together for 900VDC and you need four of them.

I had a question on the TKD 4CP601 pots though. For a stat amp, is the 10K or 50K preferable? Because 'll grab one of those.

5 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

Current GRHV split is the V6 or V7 I think. It has silk options for 400V and 450V. The people wanting the fat supply want the +/- combined in one board which is a little different.

Actually, I meant the split boards.  The FAT version is still the 2 separate right/left boards, but is the fatter version as compared to the skinny version that is made to mount vertically onto the heatsink.  I prefer working with the FAT versions.  The attached files are I think the right ones???  But we need to confirm.  There are also versions of this board that have an extra 's' at the end, and I am not sure what that extra 's' means.  And I am not positive this is the most recent version of the GRHV.  Perhaps Dr. Gilmore can let us know.

kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewrightfatsw.zip

kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewleftfatsw.zip

Edited by Blueman2

11 minutes ago, steefdebruijn said:

The sws versions seem to have a tiny different mounting hole pattern. I see no other diffs but I could be missing something. I have the sws version.

You are correct!  The sws adds an extra position for the SiC chip mounting hole which helps.  So the sws version is the one to use.  Files attached below...

kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewleftfatsws.zip

kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewrightfatsws.zip