2018 PCB Group Buy with TKD pots

sbelyo

I attached all the boards except for the unbal to bal tube board.  Everyone wants the bottom mount correct?  I think I'm missing the dynalo mini TKD as well.  Can everyone check to see if I missed anything else or if I don't have the right board.

Dr. Gilmore, can you post that bottom mount tube input board?

Thanks

Hi All,

I'm sorry for the long text, but it might be interesting for you. I have reconciled the schematics <> BOM <> layout and found the following differences:

Q27, Q28 are BC556, BC546 at schematic, but PZTA56, PZTA06 on layout and BOM. I guess just for the SM packaging.

Q22, Q23 are BC556B ? and Q24, Q25 are BC546B ? These are missing from the BOM. Since layout says PNP=BC556B, NPN=BC546B, I guess yes, it is the same type.

Trimmer is RV1 on the schematics, TR1 in the BOM. It is just a minor designator change I guess.

C2 is 100uF on the schematics, 47u in the BOM. I guess value is changed.

C5 is 4uF on the schematics, 100uF in the BOM. As I see C5 designator is changed, I see 4u7 in the DC servo loop and C5, C6 just added to the power rails.

R23 is missing from the BOM and layout. I guess it is cancelled.

2 x 100nF (on +- power of the opamp to ground), 1x 100nF parallel (?), 1x 22pF missing from the schematics, no designator in the BOM. I guess those are added later, but the two 100nF close and parallel is interesting.

U4 on schematics is IC1 in the BOM. No other IC so it is surely just a designator change.

R10 is 50k on schematics, 10 ohm in the BOM. R9 is 10 ohm on schematics, does not exist in the BOM. R9 vs. I guess R10 is a mistake in the BOM. Should be R9.

R12 is 200ohm on the schematics, but 2 x 110 ohm on the layout and in the BOM. I guess it is just rearranged.

R17 10k on schematics and BOM (but a 20k is inserted also with no designator), 20k on the layout. I guess that is changed to 20k.

There is a 1k on the layout, series with the input, missing from both schematics and layout. I guess it is added later. Is it added always or only in case of oscillation problems?

R14 and R32 are both 34k on schematics, instead R14 built as 68k on layout and in the BOM.

R8 is missing from the BOM.

R16, R29 is missing from the BOM.

The diodes are missing from the BOM. I guess all 1N4148 now.

Are you guys sure there is not a more recent schematics than the cfa2cmirror.pdf?

I have updated the BOM, but would need confirmations on the above before this update can be valid.

Thanks a lot!

Kerry,

I believe he was going to put 4 different THAT-340 adapters on a strip (v-score) and do them that way. LSK for both the TO71 and SOT23 packages were 2 of them. Toshiba dual FETs and the dual BJTs were the other 2.

Edited by Pars

I have updated the GRLV and the CFP2 BOM, based on the layout, if you guys have any interest to that. I can not upload it, I can not attach here either, out of quota :-(

https://mega.nz/#!8kYl3YoQ!3t851N3SOzj_pxxcOZtUznVPTXJw4jBhG7tySlaWgUI

https://mega.nz/#!B4YhmBRD!Zk4EP4vQCHMur2VUzOVsliOkhzwgmH7TpERhRc5fDB4

It is important to mention that I did not built yet these, I have used the assumptions as I described before at the amp, at the psu it was pretty straight forward, there are only an an antiparallel diodes on the opamp input and some small caps on the output and some at the opamp power rails what was missing from the schematics. 

• Like 1

Could somebody add a few lines to the bottom of the list just in case others want to join in?  I'd do it but I'll screw up the formula.

For the THAT340 adapters it will be 2 each of the 4 variants that are mentioned above.  I'm thinking 1 oz pour and 1.2 mm thick on the adapters, anyone see a problem with that?

I have all the boards now and will send them off for a quote tonight assuming I can get done with work at a decent hour.  I'm thinking green in color with matte finish and gold.  Or did everyone want the blue like last time?

Edited by sbelyo

If they all are mentioned in the first post, I think we miss the board files for the "Unbal/Bal Tube w PSU". The PSU is there (grhv100v) but the Unbal/Bal board itself seems not.

Yep, just got it now.

Blue on the boards, thicker on the adapters... got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, sbelyo said:

Could somebody add a few lines to the bottom of the list just in case others want to join in?  I'd do it but I'll screw up the formula.

For the THAT340 adapters it will be 2 each of the 4 variants that are mentioned above.  I'm thinking 1 oz pour and 1.2 mm thick on the adapters, anyone see a problem with that?

I have all the boards now and will send them off for a quote tonight assuming I can get done with work at a decent hour.  I'm thinking green in color with matte finish and gold.  Or did everyone want the blue like last time?

Added some lines; hopefully didn't screw formulas up, though I'm not sure if the paid/remainder formulas at the bottom were correct to begin with.

On 14.03.2018 at 12:42 AM, steefdebruijn said:

If they all are mentioned in the first post, I think we miss the board files for the "Unbal/Bal Tube w PSU". The PSU is there (grhv100v) but the Unbal/Bal board itself seems not.

But did anyone confirm that they are good for order (no errors ets.)?

Edited by Helium

I added the GG to the list in the first post and will lock down the spreadsheet tomorrow afternoon.  Pleas check to make sure the pour weight and board thickness are ok.  I'll send the boards off to quote tomorrow night.

Pars, I'll make sure the plate through on the holes for the pot board