(closed) Dynalo Mini enclosure group buy

cspirou

On 2/2/2018 at 11:55 PM, chiguy said:

The last build I did used the Neutrik plastic A series XLR connectors and I think I used M3 screws.  Whatever the thread was, I ended up tapping the XLR connectors myself.

Added myself to the sheet for one of each.  Thanks!

And that puts us over 25. Price is now $8 cheaper

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, about to start requesting payments. Before I do though i wanted to see if you guys were okay with a prototype enclosure to make sure everything fits? It will be a single order unanodized case and it would add $3 to the price of everyone's enclosure, plus I'll make this prototype case available for ~$50.

On 2/28/2018 at 7:22 PM, sbelyo said:

The cases are black right?

Yes unless i get a significant number of people  that want one other color

I think the prototype is probably a good idea unless you are satisfied with the design and are also convinced that the manufacturer will do everything as asked/requested. I'm good with the additional if you decide to get a prototype.

These are still anodized after machining? Also, have you posted the final design?

Thanks for all of your work on this!

We're at 35 enclosures now so I've added ~$3 to each enclosure to pay for a prototype. Don't want to risk having 35 useless enclosures. With that we can start payment.

Please send the amount in the remainder column of the spreadsheet to my paypal address at smaller_email.jpg. Send as friend or try to include fees. Include your head-case ID so I know who you are. I'll leave payments open for two weeks before I start submitting final orders. If I get everyone's money early then I'll start the order process sooner. Also know if you've dealt with me before that I am no longer in France so shipping will be from the USA this time. This shouldn't really matter to most of you. At the end of two weeks if I still don't have your payment I'll send a DM to bother you. I will order the prototype enclosure ASAP so that we aren't delayed.

Any excess that you pay me will go towards shipping and unforeseen fees. If there is still some leftover I'll pay you back what's left.

On 3/6/2018 at 6:24 PM, Pars said:

I think the prototype is probably a good idea unless you are satisfied with the design and are also convinced that the manufacturer will do everything as asked/requested. I'm good with the additional if you decide to get a prototype.

These are still anodized after machining? Also, have you posted the final design?

Thanks for all of your work on this!

Yep, still anodized after machining. The front and rear panel are near final for the cutouts. The Neutrik screws won't work with countersinking so they are just straight through holes. Might still countersink the screw for the RCA jack. The top and bottom panels have the vents overlapping with the sides so I'll need to adjust those a bit, but isn't that crucial since no components are getting mounted there.

1 hour ago, Pars said:

Thanks Gael.

Are the 4 corner screws going to be countersunk? Also, would you consider offering versions of the fronts/backs with countersunk screws for those of us who aren't going to use the Neutrik screws?

I'll check for you. The corner screws are countersunk. I'm trying not to have a bunch of different versions because it could affect volume pricing.

29 minutes ago, arteom said:

added my name, hope I'm not too late

Not at all. As long as payment is before I submit the order then it's all good.