(closed) Dynalo Mini enclosure group buy

cspirou

Kerry countersunk his:

A02A3763-FD1C-4EAD-B36F-6C1674BD6D8F.jpeg

johnwmclean countersunk all but the Neutrik jack holes. I'm ok with only the corners countersunk, or whatever. John's panels were 2.5mm thick.

32572727344_a7128234b7_h.jpg

Not sure on Kerry's but they look about that as well.

• Like 1

Power LED indicator has been expanded to 3mm and I moved everything up by a couple mm to give more room under. Unless there's any glaring errors I consider this my final variation.

If anyone still wants a case and hasn't ordered one, please contact me immediately.

• Thanks 1

Order was submitted last night. Now just wait 3-5 weeks.

in the meantime I will be confirming addresses and getting packaging organized. There's a chance that the cases will be individually packaged already, which will make things easier.

Edited by cspirou
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, cspirou said:

Order was submitted last night. Now just wait 3-5 weeks.

in the meantime I will be confirming addresses and getting packaging organized. There's a chance that the cases will be individually packaged already, which will make things easier.

Awesome!

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Pars said:

Any update on these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said it's going to be about 2 weeks and apologized for the delay. Also mentioned an issue with the fonts changing when he opens the files in his software so I'm helping him rectify that.

First post has been edited to include PDFs with vectorized versions of the fonts. When I applied the vectorization it seems to reduce the size, however when I zoomed in and did a side by side comparison they looked identical. Can anybody give the files a quick look to let me know of any issues? Then I'll send them ASAP.

It does seem to have that appearance. However when I do a side by side comparison with identical zoom, I see no differences. Even taking a partial screenshot of one and adding transparency to see what the difference is results in a perfect overlap.

1094461012_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_00_38AM.thumb.png.6c59f9bd074b2103a2cee666633f2f3b.png

Edited by cspirou

I had both zoomed in and tried to have them at the same sizing. I’m ok with the vectored font rendering; just liked the original better.
What did you use to do the layouts? Are they accepting these as PDFs or are you giving them CAD files of some sort?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a vector program called Intaglio although I would have used Adobe Illustrator if I had it. I asked what format he wanted the drawings and he said he was fine with PDFs.

I have a couple open source CAD programs but they are a bit cumbersome to use and ended up just being easier with Intaglio.

• 2 weeks later...