(closed) Dynalo Mini enclosure group buy

cspirou

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Pars said:

Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Look what came in

5C43DC90-B50D-4548-9584-27F8BECC1341.thumb.jpeg.2f0a01543c33c5bc7b0a8ee67aa0e769.jpeg

Just got done with a test fitting 

9DAC1DF8-9072-45BD-A90D-A2DF41AB854D.thumb.jpeg.b197621ca77c9698ef48379c93f76015.jpeg

40DB6582-F01C-4555-8873-3B197DF6B873.thumb.jpeg.7e5de715b530bd66992d1642957fbe6f.jpeg

04DAC876-C20B-4002-A824-AAA94A96415E.thumb.jpeg.64363636ebda691a9aca0d041c4d3911.jpeg

Everything fits just as well as the prototype and and still reasonably compact. The finish isn't perfect and I can spot some very minor blemishes in some spots, but nothing to get worked up about at this price point.

All parts were packed separately so it will take me a bit of time to get everything sorted out, especially getting all the screws into tiny baggies. Aiming to have everything packed by this weekend and shipping throughout the week next week.

• Like 7

Just realised how out of date my Mouser project is. I'll see what substitutions can I make for the out of print/missing parts.

I posted a BOM that I used for the 3 I built. It’s probably in the Dynalo mk2 thread, but is up to date. Let me know if you do not find it and I’ll send it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purk said:

Any update on the shipment?  Thank you!

Screws have been sorted in hundreds of mini baggies and half the boxes are packed up. For USA based people if you have a prefered carrier please let me know, otherwise using USPS for everyone.

When I checked my spreadsheet I didn't see you anywhere on there @purk. Did you order one?

1 hour ago, cspirou said:

Screws have been sorted in hundreds of mini baggies

Enclosure screw bags      41
Plastite A bags                  19
Taptite B bags                    20
Bags total                           80

or am I missing something... ?
?

7 hours ago, cspirou said:

Screws have been sorted in hundreds of mini baggies and half the boxes are packed up. For USA based people if you have a prefered carrier please let me know, otherwise using USPS for everyone.

When I checked my spreadsheet I didn't see you anywhere on there @purk. Did you order one?

I don't think he ordered one separately (but confirm if I'm wrong purk). He's one of the ones that I ordered (TKD I believe). He's just waiting for his amp.

Updated shipping for all US based people. If the remainder is in red then it is the final amount you owe me and I will ship as soon as you pay me. For international people I still have to fill out your customs forms which I'm trying to do as fast as I can. I didn't add international shipping yet but from what I saw it ranged from $24-$35 depending on where you are located. I was going to have them reshipped from my contact in France, but at this price it ends up nearly the same.

I also have extra side panels for anyone that wants to drill their own aluminum sheets. They are 6.8" long which is the length you need for the Dynalo Mini.

• Like 2

Prices updated for all international people that ordered a single case. I'm using standard 1st class shipping which is $23.50. If you would like International Priority it's $35.

BTW, I declared the price as $20 for everyone. If a package gets lost then let me know. I have a few extra enclosures and I can replace a few, but not all.

• Thanks 1