Axpona 2018 Chicago April 13-15

recstar24

Just throwing out there that I plan on being there on Saturday April 14 and would love to hang with anyone. 

Looking forward to spending way too much money in the new “record shop” as my two primary online vinyl places - acoustic sounds and elusive disc - will be there. I’ll plan on stopping by those manufacturers of gear I own just to say hi and chew the fat a little bit (emotiva, wyred4sound), and even though I don’t have a uturn table anymore, I’d love to just say hi to uturn audio. 

And justin! Go headamp. 

Let me know if you plan on coming, maybe I can help organize a dinner for us and the out of towners. 

• Like 1

I don't see why you couldn't sneak a flask in, Bryan!

I'll be there so be glad to see anyone who wants to drop by. Should be doing a couple of forays into Chicago as well.

FYI to those who might comei, the show has relocated to the Renaissance Hotel in Schaumburg, so no more easy access to the Blue Line.

5 hours ago, Iron_Dreamer said:

I don't see why you couldn't sneak a flask in, Bryan!

I'll be there so be glad to see anyone who wants to drop by. Should be doing a couple of forays into Chicago as well.

FYI to those who might comei, the show has relocated to the Renaissance Hotel in Schaumburg, so no more easy access to the Blue Line.

I'm happy to chauffeur if needed. Honda Odyssey soccer mom van ftw (ask Jeff and Bryan)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VPI said:

I was in Wicker Park this weekend and Small Cheval was practically empty, the same food without the wait I think.

yep, another Small opened in Lincoln Park very recently. the menu is much more limited, mostly just the burger and booze but what else do you need? i'll have to go to one soon and experience it without waiting an entire evening...