Great headphones for listening to [Piano, Guitar]

glober

15 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

Actually, we had sorry about your thin skin for a while, but we’re not actually ?.

How about "Sorry about your malfunctioning mentality...."?

Or, perhaps... "You've got a brain...How about using it...?"..?

Or perhaps, even.. " A malfunction in the internet multiverse has inadvertently directed you here instead of Head-Fi.  Please rectify this error ASAP"

3 hours ago, wink said:

How about "Sorry about your malfunctioning mentality...."?

Or, perhaps... "You've got a brain...How about using it...?"..?

Or perhaps, even.. " A malfunction in the internet multiverse has inadvertently directed you here instead of Head-Fi.  Please rectify this error ASAP"

Those don’t really flow as taglines.  :police:

On 2/28/2018 at 5:03 AM, Dusty Chalk said:

You know, we don't really have a tagline like, "sorry about your wallet", but if we did, it would be Ricardo Montalban from Fantasy Island saying whatever it was he said whenever a guest didn't get what he asked for, but got what he deserved.

From another Fantasy, and totally not relevant, but still my favorite Ricardo Montalban Line. “He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames before I give him up!”

3 hours ago, morphsci said:

From another Fantasy, and totally not relevant, but still my favorite Ricardo Montalban Line. “He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames before I give him up!”

If we're doing Ricardo, I'd go for his car commercial......

"Head-case dot org.....Rich Corinthian Leather" (make sure to roll the r's) :D

"This is Head-Case - Sorry about your sanity."

15 hours ago, Kattefjaes said:

Don't we know somewhere to get an absolute bargain on a set of Santorum 3?  They're the best transducers, so sure to be perfect for the job.

This belongs in the Head-Case Stax thread..... it needs more Canorum pollution....:ph34r: