spritzer

Massdrop Cavalli LCX

Pure quality there.  Now blow them up!!!  :D 

• Haha 1

Awwwww c'mon. where are people gonna buy expensive junk. if nobody makes the rubbish....?

9 hours ago, wink said:

Awwwww c'mon. where are people gonna buy expensive junk. if nobody makes the rubbish schiit....?

LMFTFY

Edited by Mario_Fpolis
  • Haha 1

Just not entirely sure why people want to take risk on these gears when you can buy the Gilmore Lite MKII for less than $499 or one of Spritzer's Dynalo for less than $700.  Much better sound and a well engineered products.

• Like 2

More important is for example cavalli liquid platinum at $700. Pretty much guaranteed to perform similar or worse than these 2.

you can get an audio-Gd balanced amp with high accuracy attenuator for $500. With plenty of class A power.

• Like 1

At a recent Atlanta Meet, I took Justin's Gilmore Lite MKII to the event and met one audiophile lady who actually owns a Focal Utopia.  I told this girl to buy the demo amp for $399, but she politely declined b/c she had just order a Massdrop Liquid Carbon X.  Well, that's just sad.  I had the original Liquid Carbon and the GS-1 with upgraded module was much better in comparison.    

Can't you back out of Massdrop drops if you haven't been charged yet? Point her to this thread... :indra:

The good news is she love Stax and I noticed that she was grinning ear to ear listening to the Aristaeus and SR009 at my table.

At least the schiit dacs are ok? Are audio gd's builds and designs really better at this price range?

Cheap and "feature rich" sells, I guess. And damn, I've seen nicer xlrs on counterfeit shures

there's quite a bit of drama surrounding schiit dacs and their measured performance, few Google searches away

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk