Goodbye Tyll. Happy Travels

wink

Thank you for all you have done Tyll, and for all of the laughs along the way! I certainly hope that your retirement travels find you healthy and living the life that you have dreamed of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyll!  Wishing you the best in your new chapter in life.  Your espionage traveling tank was a brilliant idea!  I think it's a good idea to stick with your retirement plans for a while, but down the road (heh) you definitely have the personality to be a successful nomadic youtube vlogger if you so choose.  Thanks for all the hard work you've done for the community over the years, you're the main pillar of the community imo.

Congrats and happy retirement, Tyll! Thank you for all your wonderful reviews and insights.

You’re retiring the way my wife wants to retire. Good for you! I hope you find a way to let us know what you’re up to in your new endeavor! I’d sign up for that!

And if not, I hope it’s a great and adventurous retirement! Be well and stay healthy!

• 3 months later...