Happy Birthday Brent!

Hopstretch

Thanks everyone!

Had a bit of a long day, as I didn't take off work, so wound up ringing my day in with about 75 taylor swift fans leaving the concert, and came home to some cake and ice cream. Got a nap then woke up, had some awesome pork chops made for me, then went off to work, where I ended the birthday talking to the bus driver.

To top it off, the @$$hole boss didn't even get a cake to celebrate. SMH.

But, first birthday in the new city, got tons of b-day wishes and phone calls from people I don't hear from often enough. I felt loved, and that's typically a good feeling.

Brent

Aside: Nice phone choice, A^X. Same.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MexicanDragon said:

Thanks everyone!

Had a bit of a long day, as I didn't take off work, so wound up ringing my day in with about 75 taylor swift fans leaving the concert, and came home to some cake and ice cream. Got a nap then woke up, had some awesome pork chops made for me, then went off to work, where I ended the birthday talking to the bus driver.

To top it off, the @$$hole boss didn't even get a cake to celebrate. SMH.

But, first birthday in the new city, got tons of b-day wishes and phone calls from people I don't hear from often enough. I felt loved, and that's typically a good feeling.

Brent

Aside: Nice phone choice, A^X. Same.

So you did  have some biscuits.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the belated wishes, gentleman. Been crazy busy as of late and trying to catch up on HC. Been in Portland this weekend with my daughter on a band trip, so I'm in with all the band moms now.

I also realize that I'm a fairly young "old" person. It's interesting.

*Hugs*

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk