Home spin bikes

EdipisReks1

4 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

I finally got the Sunny set up and adjusted, and I did an intro Peloton 30 minute course last night.  Boy do I feel it today! I'm going to rest today and get back on tomorrow (I also get my Shimano shoes and pedals tomorrow, which I think will be great).

I ended up doing forty five minutes of free weights this evening, and I have enough endorphins going that I want to jump back on the bike. I think that is a good sign. 

• Like 2

I did an exercise on the app that combined free weights with the bike.  I don't see why I would ever do free weights by themself, ever again.  I feel like I've been through a ringer! This bike was maybe the best gift my mother has ever given me, from the standpoint of quality of life, and she has given me some exceptional gifts.

I finally think I have the saddle position dialed in.  That really make a big difference to the perineum! 

Edited by EdipisReks1

• 1 month later...

I just did my first "climb" session.  I need to get a cadence sensor, and I'm sure I'm putting on too much resistance.  I was definitely fading at the end, but I feel good, now that my heart rate has come down. I really like the spin bike! Three sessions a week, with weights in between (I've increased my weights, so I do them "on the hoof," again), seems to be my sweet spot. I have maintained my weight, but my waist is slowly shrinking again, and my chest and biceps have gotten larger.  More definition in my legs and arms.  I will get the remnants of this belly gone, dammit!

Edited by EdipisReks1
  • Like 1