Kerry Design mini GRHV\GRLV and JoaMat mini T2 Group Buy

mwl168

We have another hitch and delay.

I ordered the updated GRLV boards in September and they were sent out to me around Sep 18. The tracking info shows that the package cleared US customs on Sep. 30 and was en route to me via US post network. I have not received it yet and local post office confirmed that they do not have it either.

I got in contact with the manufacture and they asked me to wait for a few more days before they can open an investigation. I am going to give it another week and if the package is till absent the manufacture will provide a coupon  at that time for me to reorder the boards.

Apologize for the further delay. Will provide another update in a week or so. 

Table updated.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:40 AM, mwl168 said:

We have another hitch and delay.

I ordered the updated GRLV boards in September and they were sent out to me around Sep 18. The tracking info shows that the package cleared US customs on Sep. 30 and was en route to me via US post network. I have not received it yet and local post office confirmed that they do not have it either.

I got in contact with the manufacture and they asked me to wait for a few more days before they can open an investigation. I am going to give it another week and if the package is till absent the manufacture will provide a coupon  at that time for me to reorder the boards.

Apologize for the further delay. Will provide another update in a week or so. 

Table updated.

The previous PCB order has been officially declared missing. The Fab house was kind enough to provide a refund coupon for me to reorder the PCB which I did. I used a different, higher-cost shipping option this time. 

With better luck this time I should receive the PCB in about 2 - 3 weeks.    

Edited by mwl168
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 5:55 PM, mwl168 said:

To clarify, you are listed for 6 GRHV79xxx now. Do you like to add 4 more or change from 6x to 4x? 

Oh, I didn’t check, sorry for that.  Please keep it as is.  I got so excited seeing Kerry pictures and the “greed in me” yelled “me want!”

14 hours ago, mikeymad said:

I just could not stay away from this thread.. 

Please add an order for the following for me -- and many thanks mwl168.. :)

• 2 x GRHVxxx 
  • 1 x GRLV78xx
  • 1 x GRLV79xx
  • 1 x main board

looking forward to it (and no rush).. 

Added!

• Thanks 1