Kerry Design mini GRHV\GRLV and JoaMat mini T2 Group Buy

mwl168

11 hours ago, JoseA said:

Hi mwl168,

How the payment is done?

Do you have a PayPal account?

Regards

Waiting for the final quotes from the fab house. Once the quotes are in I will update the table with the total board payment for each participant.

At the point I will be collecting payments from all participants using PayPal and PayPal only. More details to follow in a few days.

10 hours ago, boinger said:

Yes whatever boards can be populated please do 

You need to be specific about which boards you want and how many and whether you want the partially assembled or bare GRHVxxx boards. Read through this thread if the difference isn't clear to you - the information is all here - so you can make the right decision for yourself. 

Edited by mwl168

14 hours ago, mwl168 said:

Waiting for the final quotes from the fab house. Once the quotes are in I will update the table with the total board payment for each participant.

At the point I will be collecting payments from all participants using PayPal and PayPal only. More details to follow in a few days.

You need to be specific about which boards you want and how many and whether you want the partially assembled or bare GRHVxxx boards. Read through this thread if the difference isn't clear to you - the information is all here - so you can make the right decision for yourself. 

I did specify earlier in the thread I was responding to blueman's question on the line you quoted. 

1 mini t2 set

4 grhv - assembled

2 GRLV78xx,

2 GRLV79xx

2 PSU main board

We are ready to collect payments from all GB participants and get the boards ordered.

Here are the quotes (in USD) based on the quantities we have:

Mini T2: $22 (per pair)

GRHVxxx partially assembled: $54

GRHVxxx bare board: $4.5

GRLV78: $4.5

GRLV79: $4.5

PSU Main board: $8

The GRHVxxx bare board quote went up $0.5 due to the reduced quantity. The mini T2, PSU main and partially assembled GRHV boards all went down slightly.    

I have updated the table in the first post of this thread with every participant’s total payment for the boards. This payment does not include the shipping cost from me to you. 

Please PayPal me your payment to image.png.fb3ead28583e33cc01c5ca2006844461.png by end of day Wednesday, April 8. I will place the order with the fab house when I received all payments. Add 2.9% if you are in US and 4.4% if you are outside US if you prefer not to use PayPal Gift.   

Please remember to include your HeadCase ID and shipping address in the PayPal payment note.

It should take about 2 weeks for the boards to be manufactured and delivered to me. I will then package and send the boards to you. I will request for shipping cost from me to you via PM prior to sending you the package.   

Edited by mwl168
  • Like 3