Kerry Design mini GRHV\GRLV and JoaMat mini T2 Group Buy

mwl168

I was checking my second order to Mouser (last one) and verifying everything, I discovered that all my LT1021 are 7v instead of 10v (GR78xx, GR79xx and T2) 

Should I replace them with 10V one or I can let them ? I will have to change only R2=2.29K to get 15V

I like the 7v version for the GRLV supplies, but it doesn’t matter.  From a noise perspective, I think they’re slightly better. 

If you’re talking about the T2 power supplies, I believe they need to be 10V.  You could potentially recalculate all of the set resistors. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/4/2021 at 7:41 PM, waltzingbear said:

interested in getting a set of the Kerry psu and modules. either preassembled or bare board would be fine.

2X GRHV

1XGR78xx

1XGR79xx

Cheers and TIA

Alan

PM me if you are still looking for boards.

Also, you need a base board to assemble a PSU unless you have or plan to fabricate your own. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/25/2023 at 5:45 AM, audiostar said:

@Kerry Would it be possible to substitute the /2K5 that's used in the PSU with something else that's easier available? Mouser keeps pushing it out, now scheduled for 2024!

Yes, you can substitute something else in for the OPA134UA.  I did a quick search and found OPA1655DR which is in stock.  You'll need to test it to make sure it functions properly.

Good luck and post back your findings.

PS  I'm running on very little sleep, so double check the operating parameters of the OPA1655 against OPA134.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...