House Build Pics

VPI

Not sure if anyone would have any interest, outside of maybe Steve and his apprentice, but the new neighbors brought over a blueberry pie and full photo documentation of the build of the house.  What was sold as and listed for taxes as a 1972 home with renovations, would appear to be a near complete tear down and new build. Note the sweet green fridge in many of the pictures and the worker riding the chimney like a bull before it collapsed through the floor into the basement.  They tell us the chimney was going to be the only thing kept, until that. 

House Build

74A8D14E-8E17-48DC-A7A9-C8A9F3AEA26F.png

353237F0-9AFB-4227-80D5-835D60B77581.png

3AE6C2F3-E012-4D3C-BB5D-9C18FE9EFF54.png

Edited by VPI
  • Like 4

Love it, Jeff. That was quite the upgrade from the previous build shown in your pics above. Clicking through the old pics, the teardown/rebuild, and then seeing the pics of the new place, I'm really happy for you guys. I was just thinking I haven't had a biscuit in a week or so; perhaps that helped?

• Like 1

Thru must have needed to keep one wall to call it a renovation rather than a rebuild, even though it is a rebuild. It's great to have this detailed record of construction, but did your stalker neighbor take all of those photos? That would be very strange...

Yes, the neighbors are kind of weird.  He is an older guy in some kind of sales position that seems to have a lot of free time.  I guess he either took a picture from his deck or went over to bug the workers daily for the whole build.

• Confused 1

• 2 years later...