here is a suggestion

postjack

how about a forum for ME, we'll call it "postjacks paradise yall" and basically we only talk about COOL shit in there. basically i make the rules and all the talk is cool stuff only. :dance:

no lame stuff will be allowed in there. headcase is already a great place, lets make it a greater place! :o

how about a forum for ME, we'll call it "postjacks paradise yall" and basically we only talk about COOL shit in there. basically i make the rules and all the talk is cool stuff only. :dance:

no lame stuff will be allowed in there. headcase is already a great place, lets make it a greater place! :o

this isn't cool, sorry to say this is in the far-out lame category, let's just forget this little forum request happened and you'll acheive your goal of making this place better! :-*

OK. :laugh:

How about no

Suggestions...

How about some headphone smilies? And even adding some better ones since the one sticking out the tongue as an example isn't so clear. Possibly finding a smilie that you could call the postjack could be fun. :D

Good luck with that.

Hey atleast you have a dog, I would love to have a dog..

I would name him "Kurwa" and if i get really pissed at him I will address him by his last name also "Kurwamac"..

serious I would love to have a dog, always loved them so atleast you have somebody thats speacil..

and the naked pics, well when you get yourself a chic then maybe promise to post one or two?

hehehe

909: I was trying to help him get his own section man, like I would want to see his chic naked...nooo not me. :angel:

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about the edit window, is there maybe a chance we could have an infinite edit window in just the gear forums (maybe even for just the first post)? That way if you post a thread on a new piece you can keep editing in impressions into the first post as time goes on.

I just mention this because threads tend to go off topic quite a bit, and it makes it simple for readers to just look at the first post.

Guest sacd lover

Hey atleast you have a dog, I would love to have a dog..

I would name him "Kurwa" and if i get really pissed at him I will address him by his last name also "Kurwamac"..

serious I would love to have a dog, always loved them so atleast you have somebody thats speacil..

and the naked pics, well when you get yourself a chic then maybe promise to post one or two?

hehehe

909: I was trying to help him get his own section man, like I would want to see his chic naked...nooo not me. :angel:

The new puppy .... :-*

HPIM0620.jpg

HPIM0618.jpg

The old standards .... 8)

HPIM0368.jpg

HPIM0040.jpg

The old dog @ 18.5 years old. :o

Picture272.jpg

You should get one. ;)

My Wife wants a pomeranian... I like bigger dogs, but think it is a shame to keep one in the city. So we will probably end up getting one of those little furballs once we get a new place. Our condo is over 1000 sq feet, but we've got 3 cats and 2 people in there already. :)

My Wife wants a pomeranian... I like bigger dogs, but think it is a shame to keep one in the city. So we will probably end up getting one of those little furballs once we get a new place. Our condo is over 1000 sq feet, but we've got 3 cats and 2 people in there already. :)

My wife fell in love with the pomeranian. Big mistake. Yet they're so cute and adorable when a puppy too. We already had a three yr old Pug at the time, named Bugsey (aka: b-man). The B-Man is now 8. I had trained Bugsey to use a doggie litter box within one week after getting him. The Pom, which we named Maxius (aka: Max) had to be one of the most stubborn dogs I've ever attempted to train. Even after learning to use the box, he still marked and as an act of domination peed on people and other dogs. Also, Max had one of the most annoying high pitched barks in the world. And he had a rather unpleasant disposition towards Bugsey. After three to four months, we gave Max to my wife's mother since she liked the way he looked. >:D (We warned her or at least I did). So she has a few dogs including Max and he's the best looking, but still the most difficult to train, deal with, and very annoying bark. I've spoken with a handful of Pom owners, which shared that their Poms have a similar temperament and bark. :angel: