What is your current project, or what will be your next project?

JBLoudG20

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wood doesn't conduct, or are we talking about using it as a handle?

I'll sell you one, only $500. Its a great deal given the cost of exotic volume knobs these days. It also has been cryogenically treated and was in my condo when I called in the teleportation tweak. ERS paper is extra, but recommended.

Recabling my new pair of K701s with another mogami cable I got from Nate.

Debating whether to go dual entry or not.....

Re doing my Dynamite wiring with mogami vs the cheapo silverplated copper I used.

DigiPete, did you use the Naviships spc?

I am putting the finishing touches on Fostex 166 full range BLH cabinets with Purpleheart and quartersawn White Oak trim. Finished last night a DIY Paradize Charlize II amp for the office, so now I will try to determine what went out on my Flying Mole CA-S3. Kind of frustrating, all solder joints are fine, the fuse looks OK, nothing seems fried. It just stopped working two weeks ago so I am without music in my main room.

Somebody needs to beat you with a common sense stick then because if you think for one second that I am gonna run a group buy for a "SOHA buffer" without testing them in a SOHA you need it worse then I already thought.

(I would have thought you had learned by now to be more careful with what you say to me)