Member Invites

tkam

New policy time ;D .

To try to increase membership and traffic here I'm asking our current membership to invite people they think would add to the community. In an attempt to keep track of who invites who, if you invite someone please make a post in this thread stating who you invited otherwise the person will likely not have their registration approved.

Thanks

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sacd lover

I am going to give SeanH, cheechoz and kmcdonough an invite. I will give them a phone call later today. Elnero is another for sure if I can find his email.

(shrug)

I told people to contact you, but I didn't tell them to tell you that I sent you, so perhaps you can ask some of those mystery people who invited them if they persist. I'm not going through the process of inviting those people again, because it was kind of a pain, but the people I invited so far are (eyeteeth, perhaps you can help me out -- I basically invited everyone from the freeboards board):

Doc Sarvis, bunnyears, KR.../I forget his real name, he might join under another name, paulie, and psmith.

And you already let Davey and eyeteeth in.

You know who is cool....like no bullshit way cool?

TTVJ..but hes a dealer and stuff.

Also todd r is cool...

I would love to see Ray here, but If he gets invited I may have to talk him into it...

Inviting Nik might be fun, only cause we can have a thread of betting what the nest headphones are the best to him...

Pinkfloyd could start a few good threads, hell he could use the Ruh venting thread also.

but its up to you guys to invite..

lol