Member Invites

tkam

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sacd lover

As much as I like tube amps :dance: .... and as much as I tuberoll.

The perfect name for me would be tuberoller right. :o

Maybe if I sweet talk REX :-* he will let me change again.

I promise to be good. :angel:

Nice to be here. Glad "some" folks kept their old handles so it's easier to tell who's who but there are a few "cases" that just have to be difficult....and they know who they are. My gawd, they even made one a moderator!

Just thought about something... what about uscgoose and some of the other guys who used to really like to 'take it outside'?

Also, I'd like to invite Scrypt and wallijonn, but I don't have a convenient way of contacting them... anyone here know them better?

Just thought about something... what about uscgoose and some of the other guys who used to really like to 'take it outside'?

Also, I'd like to invite Scrypt and wallijonn, but I don't have a convenient way of contacting them... anyone here know them better?

I thought i had Scrypts email but can't seem to find it anywhere. Should be able to use the email message function via HF?

redshifter is already a member here, but he hasn't posted in like...a while. (Like not since I've been here.)

Network, people! Everyone has someone's email, just start emailing people you know. Haven't you done business with anyone on head-fi and taken it to email? Email those people.