Member Invites

tkam

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sov's cool... you gotta respect a man who likes his headphones. Anyone says shit about the K340's and they're gonna pay! >:(

SHIT ABOUT K340'S! >:D

Bleh, I dunno about people who get really offended whenever somebody says something about a product they own, like fewtch.. :P

The guy threw a fit anytime anyone said anything about cd 3000... he is really defensive and that kinda attitude imo is annoying. The guy (sov) takes anything you say about them personally and is totall flame bate.

This doesn't have to be a popularity contest, yet I hope he cools his jets here or he will definatley here it from people without impunity! (hahah i used a big word)

mbriant is one of the OK moderators imo, but his role in the pretzel tragedy definatley makes me prefer he isn't here as well... yet whatever.

Sovkiller is a complete dickwad, I've lost track of how many times he's shit on cable threads, tube amps, power conditioning, and other things. He's ignorant, stubborn, hysterical, and loud-mouthed. I've had him ignore-listed for over 2 years now.

I want to invite tom (bozebuttons), saturnine, highflyin9. Teerawit, CrazyFrenchman, Mercuttio, Oski. Blip, AuroraProject, Canman, Orpheus

Slowly I'm trying to remember all the people I like from head-fi... It's a chore seriously, alot of good people there.

To be honest, i guess there are always a few people I can't stand.. It's hard for me to ask for anyone to be excluded, though a general consenus requesting certain members do not get invited I think is helpful...

Sovkiller is a complete dickwad, I've lost track of how many times he's shit on cable threads, tube amps, power conditioning, and other things. He's ignorant, stubborn, hysterical, and loud-mouthed. I've had him ignore-listed for over 2 years now.

no shit, and he knows nothing besides the cd3k (and they are discontinued).