Member Invites

tkam

Then someone invite him.... I have issues with more than one member here and they still became members. The only people who can approve or deny invitation here are the admins and they've said nothing. The fact that people have expressed reservations does not mean that they can or will not become a member here.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he wants to be here, let him join.

this place isn't just for bashing, you are totally marginalizing the purpose of this place. THough, it does seem to be a fact that bashing can happen here, given the capacities we have in our freedom of expression... it doesn't have to be the example, but in parralel to real life, if certain people "Act like they are in a school yard" they won't be removed...

I like tyrion's posts, and I think he has a point about the maturutiy level of people here (particularlly me). Yet, I have fun, I like to talk and take some shit now and then, it's part of being friends and having fun if you ask me. ANyways, I have no harsh feelings towards that RNB guy, or anyone really... I do feel that he is part of the whole "head-fi aint the same" phenomenon, and I chose him as an example at one point in talking about it. Nothing personal to him.

Let's let him on, if we are "all adults", then we can take criticism like men (and women) and give it likely. There is no excuse to censorship or exclusion, but for my view personally, it doesn't mean relinquishing your right to someone who makes hypocritical decisions about administraiton at whim (aka head-fi).

Given great now responsibility, this place can bud into an excellent place... Of course it shouldn't be abused, yet I for one like the open opportunity to abuse it now and then... It is my nature.

If you think that this place is only about dishing, perhaps it's because you haven't ventured into the other topics? There's a lot of discussion going on elsewhere, and people do spend some time dishing in the various off topic threads because it's been verbotten for so long...

Tyrion is right, by the way. If we get into fights about who can join the club, it isn't a club worth joining. If people start ganging up on unpopular posters, this site won't be worth much unless moderation becomes active. At that point, we're back at Head-Fi, and can only hope that the moderators do better here. I'd rather see posters take responsibility for at least attempting to understand that interpreting the ability to post freely as the ability to attack freely can kill this site.