Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Don't even joke about that, man. :stick: You'll get Juan all worked up...oh, I see you already did.

I was going to ask what was in Greece...besides Grecians...erm...Greeks...You should see if Vangelis is doing a concert any time around then, and go if he is. He doesn't do concerts all that often, but when he does, it's an event.

I'll part with them for.........

http://zerotosixty.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

buttsecks.JPG

Well, you know the rest. Although with possible K1000 coming there is less incentive to keep them, I'll not abandon them without chatting with you first ;)

We have family in Greece and we're going to see them. They have not met my wife yet so that's part of the reason why....we're going to be hit with a lot of "Why don't you have children yet" questions since Greeks typically start breeding shortly after the wedding ceremony somewhere between the first dance and cutting the cake.

I'll part with them for.........

http://zerotosixty.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

buttsecks.JPG

Well, you know the rest. Although with possible K1000 coming there is less incentive to keep them, I'll not abandon them without chatting with you first ;)

We have family in Greece and we're going to see them. They have not met my wife yet so that's part of the reason why....we're going to be hit with a lot of "Why don't you have children yet" questions since Greeks typically start breeding shortly after the wedding ceremony somewhere between the first dance and cutting the cake.

Well played grawk, well played. A fine display of your moderating powers.

Oh yes, and I love:

surprise%20butsecks.jpg

Today I finally went and bought new RAM to replace my 1GBx4 Corsair 800MHz ram with 2GBx2 G.SKILL 1066MHz ram! While waiting to be serviced at the store, I looked around and also picked up a new mouse to replace my old faulty Razer that died from overuse.

Before I thought Corsair's RAMs were good, but I must say that the G.SKILLs have a very nice build quality and it is working fine so far. Only time will tell whether or not the RAM will withstand some overclocking.

p1010713fr4.jpg

Today I finally went and bought new RAM to replace my 1GBx4 Corsair 800MHz ram with 2GBx2 G.SKILL 1066MHz ram! While waiting to be serviced at the store, I looked around and also picked up a new mouse to replace my old faulty Razer that died from overuse.

Before I thought Corsair's RAMs were good, but I must say that the G.SKILLs have a very nice build quality and it is working fine so far. Only time will tell whether or not the RAM will withstand some overclocking.

Ah yes "Great skill in memory world!" ... I love the packaging of that stuff. It is however very good memory.

Corsair is pretty good. I've used their Dominator 1142 MHZ ram, and their 800MHZ DD2 stuff. The dominator was blazing fast, but then overheated and stopped working :rant:

Still, it was pretty good stuff while it lasted, though that is just from memory :laugh: