Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

OMG, I'm eyeing a Masterpiece Ultra Magnus... So close to completing the set. I wish I had the money back in college to buy this stuff. It was only like, 1/3 the price it goes for now... Damn Takara and making things limited edition.

We are still many weeks away from the final product, but I'm pretty excited to be purchasing my first nice headphone stand. Its going to be for my black and silver OII. Steve said he'll use wenge and asian satinwood, which I think will look downright snazzy with the OII. It'll be a hanging type design, small enough to still be used with the Stax SPC-1 protective cover.

Did we talk about a stand Jack? >:D

The Asian Satinwood has a Silver tone, and the Wenge is semi-sweet chocolate in darkness, so it really should be a nice combination for your OIIs. The rhinestones, ropelights and dingo balls will just be icing on the cake. :P

Did we talk about a stand Jack? >:D

:kitty: I been scammed!! ;)

The Asian Satinwood has a Silver tone, and the Wenge is semi-sweet chocolate in darkness, so it really should be a nice combination for your OIIs. The rhinestones, ropelights and dingo balls will just be icing on the cake. :P

Don't forget the canary yellow diamonds... it has to have canary yellow diamonds!

Well, I just made an ebay purchase :P

Stax SR-Gammas with a SRD-6 "energizer"(?). The seller uploaded the wrong pictures for the auction and the picture was of SR-3s so no one bid. I ended up getting them for $117 + shipping.

Good deal? I hope they sound awesome... I miss stax.