Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

How is Bawls? I've never had it.

it's quite good. i personally think it tastes a bit like cream soda, so if you're into that, you'll like it. gives you a nice caffeine buzz too, drank that stuff all the time when i was studying for the MCATs.

it's quite good. i personally think it tastes a bit like cream soda, so if you're into that, you'll like it. gives you a nice caffeine buzz too, drank that stuff all the time when i was studying for the MCATs.

I gotta try this as I love cream soda. Hmm, I wonder where I can find it around my neck of woods - I don't think I've ever seen it before.

I gotta try this as I love cream soda. Hmm, I wonder where I can find it around my neck of woods - I don't think I've ever seen it before.

people disagree about what it tastes like. i feel that it tastes a little like cream soda. one of my friends swears its sprite. to each his own, but i think it's the best of the energy drinks.

EDIT: i guess you could say it tastes like citrusy cream soda

stray far, far, far away from the bawls mints though. god they're awful.

i bought those off amazon. gotta love free 2 day shipping with amazon prime.

Those are the sugar free ones. I've never had any kind of Bawls, so I look forward to trying my first one tomorrow morning. Regular Bawls uses corn syrup instead of high fructose corn syrup, which is a good thing.

Takes a big man to admit that

When I wrote that, I was thinking "ok i'm totally opening myself up for a smartass grawk comment..." :)

I've also bought the Rock Star Lo Carbs through amazon, and while the effect is great, the taste leaves something to be desired. I read the taste of Bawls is much more subtle.

When I wrote that, I was thinking "ok i'm totally opening myself up for a smartass grawk comment..." :)

I've also bought the Rock Star Lo Carbs through amazon, and while the effect is great, the taste leaves something to be desired. I read the taste of Bawls is much more subtle.

Rockstar Zero is MUCH better than diet rockstar

Bought some vacuum tubes:

3x GE 12AY7

2x 6BL7GTA

2x 6BX7GT

...and a nice painted ceramic RCA Dog/Victrola salt & pepper shaker set (easily nice enough to not look like it has an actual purpose)

...and 4 boxes of contact lenses, since I just broke my goddamn glasses.

...and a cheap as hell balanced Senn Zu cable (thanks for the heads-up n_maher!!!)

...and a sushi lunch today

Damn, been too busy this week. Need to go back to pretending I'm a miser :(