Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

So does core memory. Look up "hysteresis loops". And that's why SSD counts as "both", and what I was referring to when I mentioned hybrid technology.

Still doesn't count as storage, and he still meant "hard drives are cheap" when he said "memory is cheap", since he wasn't talking about core memory or SSD.

I just got my Popcorn Hour A-100. Time for some 1080p glory... ;D

I ended up turning down my invitation (maybe you got mine???) but I'll still be curious to see how it goes for you. Seemed like their forums were pretty full of glitch threads which scared me off plenty given that my D-link is still working just fine.

I ended up turning down my invitation (maybe you got mine???) but I'll still be curious to see how it goes for you. Seemed like their forums were pretty full of glitch threads which scared me off plenty given that my D-link is still working just fine.

I nearly tuned down my invitation as well when they were being offered here locally but I forgot so it was a nice surprise... :D The only glitch I've run into is that the sound dropped out on all of my .mkv files when I was scanning an episode but a hard reboot fixed it. It's a firmware glitch so it will be fixed. I do like it as a whole but the UI is nowhere near as good as that of my previous XBMC. It's just a shame that 720p episodes are 1.1gb a pop so I'll eat up my ratio very quickly... :-\

Depending on what you like to watch a RS account might be an easy way around ratios and you'd probably get better download speeds as well.

BitMeTV already maxes out my connection most of the time and I can always buy more ratio. 100$ every few months isn't all that bad and nothing compared to the cost of some of this TV crap.

One thing that is missing from the A-100 is a more detailed setup menu. The full screen zoom is a bit to large and I'd like to adjust that.

BitMeTV already maxes out my connection most of the time and I can always buy more ratio. 100$ every few months isn't all that bad and nothing compared to the cost of some of this TV crap.

One thing that is missing from the A-100 is a more detailed setup menu. The full screen zoom is a bit to large and I'd like to adjust that.

HDBits is a great tracker for really high res content.

Xbox 360 Arcade, Halo 3 and Mass Effect. i'm ordering my amp on monday probably, and then i am freezing my bank account, for the foreseeable future. i'm not even going to buy food, i'm going to grow crops and live at a subsistence level.

Which amp are you ordering?

That the silver one on agon?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Odyssey-Stratos-Amplifier-Hi-Fi-Audiophile-Quality_W0QQitemZ330179651544QQcmdZViewItem another resort. Kinda light on them on agon right now (other that monos). If you do an odyssey, get the SN# from the seller and call Klaus in Indy ((317) 299-5578) to make sure you can transfer warranty with no problem. He's also just great to talk to. He is often there very late at night and will answer the phone.