Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Go work on the menace!

I have a majority of the chassis fabrication done for the power supply and started mounting parts last night. I'll be at it again tomorrow night and I'm probably going to take the second half of tomorrow off to work on it. How's that for dedication!?!??! I hope to have the PS done by end the end of the weekend and start the amp next week.

I have a majority of the chassis fabrication done for the power supply and started mounting parts last night. I'll be at it again tomorrow night and I'm probably going to take the second half of tomorrow off to work on it. How's that for dedication!?!??! I hope to have the PS done by end the end of the weekend and start the amp next week.

Looking forward to pictures.

Looking forward to pictures.

Well, it's not going to be the sexiest thing you've ever seen but should be pretty clean and tidy. It just didn't seem to make much sense to try and make a sledgehammer look like a delicate piece of artwork. :) And at this stage I'm pretty much planning on having to tear it back down after CanJam to make adjustments and tweaks so the goal right now is to just get it working in time for Florida in a state of build that will not be a complete embarrassment.

Well, it's not going to be the sexiest thing you've ever seen but should be pretty clean and tidy. It just didn't seem to make much sense to try and make a sledgehammer look like a delicate piece of artwork. :) And at this stage I'm pretty much planning on having to tear it back down after CanJam to make adjustments and tweaks so the goal right now is to just get it working in time for Florida in a state of build that will not be a complete embarrassment.

I seriously doubt anything you conjure up would ever be an "embarassment" so I am looking forward to pics and CanJam impressions. Perhaps unsexy will be the new bling?

So Pelikan or..................?

I've never really gone after the vintage Pelikans, but do have some very nice Soenneckens.

My main collection centers around Chilton, Leboeuf, and Carters, although I'm actually all over the place. This was a Chilton type week: 1 Wingflow, 1 bronze/black LI, 1 "Lox Top" in sea green, 1 "Macy's" pen, made for the store by Chilton, 2 "Seth Sears" pens, and an oversize Wahl Doric as a changeup.

I've never really gone after the vintage Pelikans, but do have some very nice Soenneckens.

My main collection centers around Chilton, Leboeuf, and Carters, although I'm actually all over the place. This was a Chilton type week: 1 Wingflow, 1 bronze/black LI, 1 "Lox Top" in sea green, 1 "Macy's" pen, made for the store by Chilton, 2 "Seth Sears" pens, and an oversize Wahl Doric as a changeup.

:useless:

I've got a rotring ballpoint that I really like....I never really got used to fountain pens. Although the Namiki vanishing point has definite cool factor.

The VP is a great way to enjoy the feel of an FP without sacrificing convenience. The only qualm some people have is the clip placement, which can be troublesome if the user doesn't employ a traditional tripod grip.