Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I've only actually heard one; the one in the image. Listening to it now, in fact. That was enough for me to know I should just buy all of them. ::)

Whats that saying about a fool and his money? :-\

If you have a Borders near you can pick up the Living Stereo SACDs for a little under $8 each when they have 40% off coupons. Sign up with your email for coupons.

A good day yesterday:

Went to an Estate sale, bought two Tom Lehrer LP's, one "hillbilly music" LP. Also, a pair of pristine Utah duplex speakers - cast baskets, the whole nine yards. :dance:

Later, I got back home after being out, and found that the Title had arrived for the Subaru Forester I am acquiring. :dance: :dance:

Laz

Nice Justin! Those players are as sexy looking today as the day they debuted.

Hopefully there will be no problems with the reliability as is widely reported. Although as I know it doesnt take more than 1 or 2% to have problems for something to be known as unreliable, so i hope it's a case of that. May try to stock up on parts if I can get them

You need to sign up for a Borders Rewards card. It's free:

http://beta.bordersstores.com/online/store/BRLandingView?langId=-1&storeId=13551&catalogId=10001

Then they email you weekly coupons. Occasional 40% ones that can be used on non-sale music.

I've occasionally missed out on the best coupons because they don't always send them to me. I've taken to frequenting this site (googled "borders coupon") when they send me an email, because they're almost always timed similarly.