Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Oh, somebody was auditing a pair of this so I sat down and listened as well and I was blown awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :o

The Focal Be speakers are on my short list of favorites. Actually the first Focals I really liked. I don't like the Wilsons that use the Focal drivers and never liked the older Utopias. Like them so much I use the Be tweeters in my car.

The Focal Be speakers are on my short list of favorites. Actually the first Focals I really liked. I don't like the Wilsons that use the Focal drivers and never liked the older Utopias. Like them so much I use the Be tweeters in my car.

Circa 2006 Focal Utopia were highly desired in car audio. But not their tweeters. People hated them. I stopped reading about car audio since getting my car done, so I dont know if this is still the case. This was before any of the 'be' stuff came out.

Circa 2006 Focal Utopia were highly desired in car audio. But not their tweeters. People hated them. I stopped reading about car audio since getting my car done, so I dont know if this is still the case. This was before any of the 'be' stuff came out.

I wouldn't wish the older Utopia tweeters on my worst enemy. Bright POS they were. The W cone drivers were okay. The new Be tweeters are a different animal and sound really really good. The Be mids are good but I prefer (and use) Scan Speak Revelators.

Office food/supplies:

One E5 22-oz. Thermos 'Hydration Bottle'

Two boxes of Kashi GOLEAN Protein & Fiber Bars Crunchy, Chocolate Peanut 1.76-Ounce bars (pack of 24)

Two packs of Eclipse Sugar free Big-E Pak Gum, SpearMint

I've never tried the Kashi before, but its time to cut back on the calories, and these should make good meal-replacements/supplements :P

Yeah, like having a listening room, even though it's on small side, is definitely a plus.

Of course, we have to find a reputable contractor or two after the closing so we can take preventative measures on some minor issues. That should be fun (my family as a whole has had very bad experience with contractors).

Just signed a purchase & sign for a house (nothing big came up on the house inspection). The closing is in 3 weeks!

Congrats and sorry about your wallet. No wait, tha has already been used. Nonetheless you will soon know what I mean ;).

Congratulations agin!

It to arrive...

Also I'm going to plug into an SRM-212 first. Just in case some unforeseen and freak circumstance might damage the amp or headphones. Id rather blow up a 212 than a 717. But the 212 is 12 miles away. Ill get it while I'm back home tomo.