Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Nice. I hope you enjoy them. They are a fun can and a good all around can IMHO. Just got these again :)

thanks, so far i am enjoying them quite a bit. i was looking for a good fun all around can. a very different presentation than my sennheisers.

thanks, so far i am enjoying them quite a bit. i was looking for a good fun all around can. a very different presentation than my sennheisers.

yeah, they do have a whole different presentation than the HD650, HD600 or even the HD580. Have fun :dance:

as a self birthday present I got all the parts for a nostalgia driven quad monitor music/2d/web browsing computer built with esoteric components.

Pentium III-S 1.4ghz 512k

p3stualatin14ghz.jpg x 2

main board

tyan-thunder-le-t.jpg

4gb of pc133 ecc registered big fat things

d224_1.JPG x 2

the two display boards that will drive the screens

firemvpci2200_500.jpg x 2

the 50 dollar all aluminum gigantic case that is a rebadged premium brand

8428604cv1a.jpg

I am going through craigslist on four 19" lacie electronblue III monitors, hopefully all picked up by next week. Then off to be refreshed and calibrated.

product-5393368.jpg x 4

~500USD well spent...

as a self birthday present I got all the parts for a nostalgia driven quad monitor music/2d/web browsing computer built with esoteric components.

I am going through craigslist on four 19" lacie electronblue III monitors, hopefully all picked up by next week. Then off to be refreshed and calibrated.

~500USD well spent...

Great rig you are building and for a good price :)

I've had the JW Gold before a few times. Its a good whisky, although not worth its RRP when Macallan 10 is half the price and just as nice, different beasts though. Never had the Jameson before and I don't like peaty whisky.

I've had the JW Gold before a few times. Its a good whisky, although not worth its RRP when Macallan 10 is half the price and just as nice, different beasts though. Never had the Jameson before and I don't like peaty whisky.

Thanks Duggeh. I do have a Macallan 10 as well and I enjoy it. I also enjoy Talisker 10 along the same lines like the Macallan. Enjoy your JW Gold :)