Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I found these new for $185 ea. on Amazon. That's about as cheap as any rack I've found, and nicer than most.

That's a nice price, especially if you use the free shipping option. Man, if I hadn't build my own DIY Flexy, I'd be all over it. I still may, but we'll see.

Nice choice of dac :P Now go hunt down a DTI Pro32 >:D

those remind me of old TRW caps... Someone with a few more grey hairs / soldering iron burns should comment.

I would love to find out exactly what it's made of. I only have 3 pairs so sacrificing a piece for autopsy is out of the question :(

I would love to find out exactly what it's made of. I only have 3 pairs so sacrificing a piece for autopsy is out of the question :(

I have some cheap, generic film caps that came with some tweeters I bought a while ago that look exactly like those.

:doghuh:

Nice choice of dac :P Now go hunt down a DTI Pro32 >:D

I paid next to nothing for it. It has several inputs, and my plan is to use it with my PC, as I never do any critical listening with MP3 anyway.

OK one more thing. I had to pick this gem up. It will be installed on the Thorens TD-160 Mk.II which will be modded with a new Wenge plinth.

vestigalarm001gj2.jpg

vestigalarm002ng2.jpg

vestigalarm003ht7.jpg

So the idea with all the new TT's I've been picking up is to mod them with wooden plinths and new parts, then sell them. Is it bad that I don't want to sell them now? Is it redundant to have 3 very different TT's on top of my racks?

I have a giant slab of 3" thick Maple that I could place on top of my two new racks, and it will fit the 3 TT's and my CD transport.

Tell me guys is this crazy, or is there justification for my collection? There just so different and cool in their own ways!

Nice... what arm is that? Clue from pic link; Vestigalar? Sounds vaguely familiar...

OK one more thing. I had to pick this gem up. It will be installed on the Thorens TD-160 Mk.II which will be modded with a new Wenge plinth.

vestigalarm001gj2.jpg

vestigalarm002ng2.jpg

vestigalarm003ht7.jpg

So the idea with all the new TT's I've been picking up is to mod them with wooden plinths and new parts, then sell them. Is it bad that I don't want to sell them now? Is it redundant to have 3 very different TT's on top of my racks?

I have a giant slab of 3" thick Maple that I could place on top of my two new racks, and it will fit the 3 TT's and my CD transport.

Tell me guys is this crazy, or is there justification for my collection? There just so different and cool in their own ways!