Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

The stock muffler fell through, and I can't seem to round one up for a decent price, that will fit on my bike without making a trip to an exhaust shop. So I just ordered a Yoshimura RS3 slip on. Louder than stock, but quieter than the D & D on my bike now. Hopefully I'll get that tomorrow along with my frame sliders so I can practice maneuvering outside my house without pissing off the neighbors.

The stock muffler fell through, and I can't seem to round one up for a decent price, that will fit on my bike without making a trip to an exhaust shop. So I just ordered a Yoshimura RS3 slip on. Louder than stock, but quieter than the D & D on my bike now. Hopefully I'll get that tomorrow along with my frame sliders so I can practice maneuvering outside my house without pissing off the neighbors.

You should ask on the Suzuki forums. When I got my F4, it had a gutted Erion Racing exhaust, and a quick trip to the CBR forums got me a free stock exhaust. I just had to pay $30 for shipping.

You should ask on the Suzuki forums. When I got my F4, it had a gutted Erion Racing exhaust, and a quick trip to the CBR forums got me a free stock exhaust. I just had to pay $30 for shipping.

I plan on it, after I accumulate enough posts. It's hard to comment when you are just learning about the stuff.

I figure I should get the stock one for when I take the intermediate MSF course, wince I doubt they will like haivng to hear my bike the whole time. Even moreso with that fucking D&D on there. human talking < human yelling < lawn mower < chainsaw < My Katana < 747

Jay,

These guys might be able to help.

http://www.nestreetriders.com/

Or at least they might be able to point you to a good local source for parts.

OO thanks Nate.

I like a bit of noise, so I don't mind an aftermarket pipe, if its within reason. My G20 has the largest magnaflow I could fit on it. Nice tone while not being overly loud and obnoxious. I want the same on the bike, but I want to keep a stockie around just in case.

Samsung i450

surprisingly responsive in menus and navigation, IME phones are getting slower, but this is a nice step up from my ageing Nokia 6131. not to mention the buttons are decently big to be of use

1sghi450sb3.th.jpg

i4502cz5.th.jpg

ooh! and slide it one way, it's a phone, slide it the other way and it's an mp3 player. it also has a 3.5mm jack

I plan on it, after I accumulate enough posts. It's hard to comment when you are just learning about the stuff.

I figure I should get the stock one for when I take the intermediate MSF course, wince I doubt they will like haivng to hear my bike the whole time. Even moreso with that fucking D&D on there. human talking < human yelling < lawn mower < chainsaw < My Katana < 747

I know how you feel. When I stopped at a light and wanted to talk to my friend, he couldn't hear a word I said. When I went home late at night, to not wake my neighbord, I turned the engine off and rolled the remaining 3 blocks home.

I know how you feel. When I stopped at a light and wanted to talk to my friend, he couldn't hear a word I said. When I went home late at night, to not wake my neighbord, I turned the engine off and rolled the remaining 3 blocks home.

Besides annoying car drivers on the road, thereby giving them reason to push for and vote for more motorcycle restrictions, and your neighbors, another really bad effect of loud pipes is that they attract the attention of LFOs, something you never want to do.

Bought some more OOP OJC jazz discs. Trying to nab as many as possible (even those not OOP) Many can be had for cheap, but that won't last forever...

Barry Harris - Bull's Eye

Teddy Edwards Quartet - Teddy's Ready

Sam Jones - The Chant

Lennie Niehaus - Lennie Niehaus, Vol. 3: The Octet, Pt. 2

Big Joe Turner - Life Ain't Easy / In The Evening

Jackie McLean - Jackie's Pal / Strange Blues

Andre Previn & His Pals - GigiAl Casey - Buck Jumpin'

Gene Ammons - Late Hour Special

Phil Woods - Bird Feathers

Joe Albany w/ Warne Marsh - Right Combination

Johnny Giffin - Studio Jazz Party

Bill Smith - Folk Jazz

I'll buy more later this week, possibly even today :P

Besides annoying car drivers on the road, thereby giving them reason to push for and vote for more motorcycle restrictions, and your neighbors, another really bad effect of loud pipes is that they attract the attention of LFOs, something you never want to do.
Low frequency oscillators? Lyte Funky Ones? Legal Financial Obligations? Low Flying Objects (I.E. that was your way of saying people throw things at you)?

I'm pretty sure he mean LEO, as in Law Enforcement Officer.

Low frequency oscillators? Lyte Funky Ones? Legal Financial Obligations? Low Flying Objects (I.E. that was your way of saying people throw things at you)?

Yep, sorry about that, I meant LEO. I hadn't had enough coffee when I typed it.

MoFi Madness:

Dead Can Dance/ Set of 9 SACDs Hybrid Stereo SACD

Dave Alvin, Blackjack David Hybrid Stereo SACD

The Kinks, Everybody's in Show-Biz Hybrid Stereo SACD

Pat Martino, East! Hybrid Stereo SACD

Coleman Hawkins, The Hawk Flies High Hybrid Mono SACD

Art Pepper, The Way It Was! Hybrid Stereo SACD