Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Some quick thoughts. They look pretty cool in person. The built quality is good. The black piano gloss finish looks great. The heatsinks are warm to the touch but not even close to being a room warmer. I've been using the volume controls on the amps themselves which are not stepped but seem pretty well matched. I had to adjust the gain down on my phono stage so I could get the volume past 8:00. So far, they sound very good. I have no complaints. I have about 2 hours on them as of this post. Nice soundstage, depth as good as the room setup will permit. I was listening to R. Brown and L. Almeida and the bass is deep and controlled. The recording has gobs of detail and these amp reproduce it all. Based upon my recollection of this recording on the Cary, the TAD-125's are right there with it in this category and this recording. You hear all the finger and hand movements on the bass.

Jack, the rack is a basic Salamander Archetype 3.0 that Jp gave me when he moved. Nothing fancy but they do the trick.

Woodworking go faster things...

Drill press

000999333103.jpg

Drill press safety planer

web3189big.jpg

Milling vice (mine's biggeer than this one)

web5512big.jpg

Spade bits, Forstner bits and a circle cutter plus 2 sizes of microplane rotary shapers.

828821.jpg

Fun fun fun! :prettyprincess:

Nice! I bought an MP970 (IIRC) a couple of months ago and so far like it alot. Sure beats the Epsons we used to have <- :stick:

Ow nice!

This is a fast thing, really nice. I'm glad I bought it. Now have to buy some nice paper for my invoices...

Do you print photos on yours? I don't plan to on mine but how's the qual?

Ow nice!

This is a fast thing, really nice. I'm glad I bought it. Now have to buy some nice paper for my invoices...

Do you print photos on yours? I don't plan to on mine but how's the qual?

I've only printed one or two on plain paper, and they looked good. I'm not into photography like you and others here are, so my eye for such things is probably lacking...

Antex TCS230 50 Watt soldering iron with in-handle temperature control

soldering iron stand

lead free solder

various machine screws & nuts

cheapish ofc copper cable

Paris Hilton style dog in bag. :kitty: Well, ok, at least I paid for it.