Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Got the ROKU Netflix player. It does what's advertised, and does it very well indeed. I think the may beauty of the device is its simplicity. The thing is tiny and super light.

It has optical out, but have not done anything with it. I am intrigued to test it. Just waiting on a dac to show up and I'll test it. So far I've used it via ethernet and WLAN and it has performed great.

rokunetflixplayer.jpg

more pics of your speaker system.

Definitely when I move into my new digs, if that ever happens this year :'(

The Tannoys have been rockin' on the Eico HF-87 with Teslovak el34's. That and I moved the speakers a bit wider apart for a nice improvement in stereo imaging. Those are the 2 changes I've made since last batch of pics.

Isn't this your 2nd or 3rd go around with hp2's? ;D

Yes sir! Third, actually. Between Ryan and myself we've probably touched half the active hp1000 population ;D

This time I have way cooler stuff to plug them into though, so that changes everything. That and I'm basically done hearing all the big ones, so I finally know what does it for me (that doesn't excuse my stupidity of the first 2 sales).

Definitely when I move into my new digs, if that ever happens this year :'(

The Tannoys have been rockin' on the Eico HF-87 with Teslovak el34's. That and I moved the speakers a bit wider apart for a nice improvement in stereo imaging. Those are the 2 changes I've made since last batch of pics.Yes sir! Third, actually. Between Ryan and myself we've probably touched half the active hp1000 population ;D

This time I have way cooler stuff to plug them into though, so that changes everything. That and I'm basically done hearing all the big ones, so I finally know what does it for me (that doesn't excuse my stupidity of the first 2 sales).

I had two gos with the HP2s and they were great. It's pretty exciting to have an old friend with new better equipment to try them out with. Have fun :)