Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Sketches of Spain and Kind of Blue are my all time favorites.

Same here :). Those are the two from Miles Davis that I keep on grabbing over and over :dance:

That and Peach Cobbler are the only flavors of B&J that have me coming back for more. :dance:

Peach Cobbler? Didn't know they made that. Now I gotta get me some >:D

# 1 of: Call off the Search [Enhanced]

# 1 of: Dying to Say This to You [Enhanced]

# 1 of: One Cell In the Sea

# 1 of: Bring Me the Workhorse

# 1 of: Alive 2007 [live]

# 1 of: Pictures [import]

# 1 of: Afterglow [Enhanced]

# 1 of: Discovery [Enhanced]

# 1 of: Everybody Loves Raymond - The Complete Fourth Season (present)

1 of: SHOEI CX-1V CX1V fits X-11,RF-1000,SHOEI MULTITEC MODULAR MOTORCYCLE HELMETS,TZ-R SPECTRA MIRROR SHIELD

1 of: Shoei RF-1000 Artifact TC-2 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Blue XL

Actually ordered this time.

Best of luck with the mirrored shield, I've never had much luck with them and they suck after the sun goes down.

I'll see how it goes, but I need something to help with the sun battle. Sensitive blue eyes do not play nice with brightness. I am practically blind in normal daylight. The other night I had to ride into the sunset: one hand on the throttle, the other blocking the sun. That, in combination with the realization that the helmets I already own (came with bike) are piece of shit HJC's... Yeah its SHOEI time.

Also annoying: the HJC's collar was slapping me in the neck and side of the helmet when I had it on the highway last week. I figure my head is worth more than $150 anyways...

I'll see how it goes, but I need something to help with the sun battle.

My eyes are pretty sensitive as well, I don't go anywhere without sun glasses. I've also found that plastic framed sun glasses usually play pretty well with helmets (metal frames do not) and are far more effective and easier to deal with compared with a tinted shield. There are lots of times, especially during the summer, that I can't live without the shield up.

My eyes are pretty sensitive as well, I don't go anywhere without sun glasses. I've also found that plastic framed sun glasses usually play pretty well with helmets (metal frames do not) and are far more effective and easier to deal with compared with a tinted shield. There are lots of times, especially during the summer, that I can't live without the shield up.

I'll see how my Oakleys work with the SHOEI. Thanks.

Sarah McLachlan's Afterglow, huh? I don't think I've spun that disc since the week it came out. Blah to the 1,000th degree. I'm thinking she peaked with Fumbling Towards Ecstacy, though a few of my favorite songs, especially "Witness" are from the (wildly uneven) follow up to FTE, Surfacing.

Sarah McLachlan's Afterglow, huh? I don't think I've spun that disc since the week it came out. Blah to the 1,000th degree. I'm thinking she peaked with Fumbling Towards Ecstacy, though a few of my favorite songs, especially "Witness" are from the (wildly uneven) follow up to FTE, Surfacing.

Huh. It's my favorite disc of hers.

1 of: SHOEI CX-1V CX1V fits X-11,RF-1000,SHOEI MULTITEC MODULAR MOTORCYCLE HELMETS,TZ-R SPECTRA MIRROR SHIELD

1 of: Shoei RF-1000 Artifact TC-2 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Blue XL

Actually ordered this time.

Where did you order them from? I haven't found better helmet prices than Ron Ayers (www.ronayers.com). You might want to check them out for future purchases.

My eyes are really sensitive too. My right eye was injured when I was 5, and the pupil can't close down very far. I can't be outside during the day without sunglasses. It's funny though, I have better luck with wire frame glasses.

I'll see how it goes, but I need something to help with the sun battle. Sensitive blue eyes do not play nice with brightness. I am practically blind in normal daylight. The other night I had to ride into the sunset: one hand on the throttle, the other blocking the sun. That, in combination with the realization that the helmets I already own (came with bike) are piece of shit HJC's... Yeah its SHOEI time.

Never wear used helmets that came with the bike. It's much better to protect your head with a nice, new helmet that you know is in good shape. There are strips of opaque plastic that stick to the face shield via static to block the sun. If you are cheap, you can put a strip of black electrical tape instead.

I have to say I'd never buy a helmet online. Helmets to me are like diving masks, you have to try them on to make sure they fit. So I guess if you can go and try on a helmet at your local shop and then buy it online that's ok but otherwise I'd rather go to the local guy.