Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

THATS NOT GONNA HELP OUR ECONOMY YOU COMMUNIST

Short term, perhaps not. Long term it'd be a lot better if people saved a bit more.

Where the hell are our pics, Papa Nate? :D

I'll get there, I'll get there - I promise. There are plenty of pics, just none uploaded that I can share in a convenient manner. Right now I'm trying to get a bit of work done so I'll give the pics a shot later.

I'll get there, I'll get there - I promise. There are plenty of pics, just none uploaded that I can share in a convenient manner. Right now I'm trying to get a bit of work done so I'll give the pics a shot later.

Fair enough, daddy.

Don't worry, plenty of saving occurring ;)

Short term, perhaps not.  Long term it'd be a lot better if people saved a bit more. 

I'll get there, I'll get there - I promise.  There are plenty of pics, just none uploaded that I can share in a convenient manner.  Right now I'm trying to get a bit of work done so I'll give the pics a shot later.

Congrats nate/vince! Your next DIY projecT:

SeaCreatureMobile72.jpg

hang objects with jena labs wire. black gates, output transformers, and other things babies love. hydrocity will have the drawing plans soon

Really nice camera, Milkpowder!!! That's a non-regret-purchase :D

Yeay, I picked up the Apogee today!!!!!! What a slick and beautiful device. Can't believe I can listen to ALL my music now in high quality playback! I really would like to thank you all for your advice and help with my noob questions, I'm really happy now. I'm not even sure I need a "better" amp....well, I do >:D but I'll be more than satisfied with this setup for now. David Gilmours voice sounds so...in my face now...I like it there :-* so gorgeous!!

Thanx again everyone!

I was just commenting on the photo hosting being back. I thought Jude said they wouldn't be bringing it back after the crash.
Ah, I see what you mean, now.

I thought maybe he said that the photos priorly hosted wouldn't be back, but can't be bothered to check to see what he actually said.