Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

No pics yet but I'm in the process of buying my new source, an APL Denon 3910 (with digital input).

One of us (again)... one of us (again)... :D

How much those run?

Around 7000Yen in Japan so be prepared to pay 100$+ for a set.

What kind of charger did you get? I picked up a La Crosse Technology BC-900 about 2 months back and it's awesome.

I just ended up getting the stock one that they sell with Eneloop. I already have a Maha charger anyways.

Oh, and just came back from buying a pressure washer and a ladder.

I love buying socks!

Socks and boxer shorts are one thing a guy just can't have too many of.

I think my housemate would disagree. I have over one washerload of black Gold Toe Hamiltons (my everyday business casual socks). Think about that -- I have more than I could ever squeeze into the washer at one time.

And no, that's not what I got this time. I got some Gold Toe fuzzies.

Toilet tank flapper. I replaced a broken tank lever day or two ago, only to discover that the flapper is also in need of a replacement. >:(

The home repair/hardware shop will be your second home. Nails, glue, screws and little plumbing thingys will mean regular trips to the store. Try to stay away from the "upgrades" department those will kill ya. I have upgraded light swithces, faucets, faucet handles, outside faucets and handles, garden hoses silly stuff you never knew existed but now have to have.

The home repair/hardware shop will be your second home. Nails, glue, screws and little plumbing thingys will mean regular trips to the store. Try to stay away from the "upgrades" department those will kill ya. I have upgraded light swithces, faucets, faucet handles, outside faucets and handles, garden hoses silly stuff you never knew existed but now have to have.

Oh, I've upgraded/replaced just about all light switches and indoor light fixtures now. Of course, they were all really grimy/dirty and/or old & tacky. One light fixture I replaced was this big thing with gold colored mesh affair.