Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Absolutely. Our anniversary is 9/5 so Dylan was our gift to ourselves. Today I saw that BW was going to be here the same week, so our gift got better. Well, it is our tenth! ;)

man, that must be a treat to see arguably two of the best american songwriters in the same week

Some comics:

Batman: Harvest Breed

Batman: Knightfall Part One: Broken Bat

Batman: Knightfall Part Three: Knightsend

Batman: Knightfall Part Two: Who Rules the Night

Batman: War Drums

Catwoman: Crooked Little Town

Superman and Batman: World's Funnest

Blood-Stained Sword

Hipara the Little Vampire

The Legend of Mother Sarah: Tunnel Town

The Maxx 1 of 6

Mister X: The Definitive Collection 2

collecting all the catwoman trades (that should be the last of the current 8 that are available from the second series), some cross-section of the Batman ones, and discovering Sam Kieth (really liked his Ojo, read Batman: Secrets and really enjoyed that one as well, just found out it was done by the same person, decided to check out more of his material), catching up on some Ben Templesmith and Dave McKean related stuff (finally found Blood-Stained Sword!).

Wow, I haven't heard anyone bring up The Maxx in a long time. Did you buy the 1-6 from 1993?

And do you read Marvel comics? I just finished the Annihilation saga yesterday.

Wow, I haven't heard anyone bring up The Maxx in a long time. Did you buy the 1-6 from 1993?

And do you read Marvel comics? I just finished the Annihilation saga yesterday.

Like I said, I only just discovered Sam Kieth -- I love his highly stylized style. I only bought 1 of 6. Just so that I don't get everything at once, I do plan on getting the rest.

And no, not really. I don't usually read superhero comics, this Batman is pushing it, even for me. So I'm mostly a Vertigo -type guy: Sandman, Preacher, Y: The Last Man, Fables, that sort of thing. Just getting around to Lucifer.

BG_Drobo.gif

For my office. I've been wanting off site backup of my music for a while, and now I can have all of it available at once, as opposed to shuffling individual drives from home to work.

There's a good chance I'll be adding a mac to my office rig this year, so I'm glad to have the firewire.

Of course now I get to go buy 4 more 1TB drives :mikey2:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.drobo.com/Images/Inside/BG_Drobo.gif[/iM]

For my office. I've been wanting off site backup of my music for a while, and now I can have all of it available at once, as opposed to shuffling individual drives from home to work.

There's a good chance I'll be adding a mac to my office rig this year, so I'm glad to have the firewire.

Of course now I get to go buy 4 more 1TB drives :mikey2:

*bows down before the storage king*

Wait I think KG might hold that title for the time being :o