Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

refilled my allegra prescription before work. i think my allergies are trying to kill me.

Ask your doc about Zyrtec, Astalin and Nasonex. Your meds are not posted in your sig so if you already take those meds ignore me.....again.:D

- Head-Caser* modded Cambridge Audio Azur 640C V2, yay! Working transport and with DIY-er approved mods for better sound! :dance:

- and an APureSound V3 re-cabled K701, so I will finally get to fairly compare the APS V3 to the SAA Equinox (serial number also in the 2xxx range, like my existing one)

* name withheld to protect him from PMs from people that would probably request more modding work ;)

** and there are 2 other people on Head-Case who know who he is anyway...so thanks man!

Darn, I missed hearing that at the meet as well, some guy was parked there for a while then I forgot after talking to irondreamer and 909.

Ask your doc about Zyrtec, Astalin and Nasonex. Your meds are not posted in your sig so if you already take those meds ignore me.....again.:D

Nasonex works great for hay fever, I used to take that, but it really raped my nose so I stopped and came back to Allegra.

I'm already taking Astelin, Nasonex, Allegra, and Sudafed.

You know what sucks? I'm already maxed out on all of them (as far as the insurance company is concerned), so when I get sick, I can't up my dose.

Darn, I missed hearing that at the meet as well, some guy was parked there for a while then I forgot after talking to irondreamer and 909.

I think you're referring to someone else's Eastsound E5, because my 640C V2 wasn't there.

uh, because both of the ones i have at work fried the drives. well, to be fair, it wasn't the ide>usb adapter that did it, but the power supply. hard drives release a very peculiar, thick smoke.

Which ones do you have? I have the vantec one, never had a problem with it.

Nice. So you can actually buy those now without going on a waiting list? When they came out they were as scarce as hens' teeth.

Yeah, they've been readily available for 6 months or so now. I was just going to pick it up at Best Buy last night but they want $899 for it. :palm:

Parts to make a σ11 power supply for my inbound Squeezebox.

Be prepared to futz around with resistor values a bit to get the voltage within the +/- .1V that the Squeezebox allegedly requires. Of course their own power supply violates this spec badly so YMMV. Also, if you want to try rolling diodes to dial in the output voltage let me know and I'll send you 20 or so of the 5V variety.

Be prepared to futz around with resistor values a bit to get the voltage within the +/- .1V that the Squeezebox allegedly requires. Of course their own power supply violates this spec badly so YMMV. Also, if you want to try rolling diodes to dial in the output voltage let me know and I'll send you 20 or so of the 5V variety.

Thanks for the offer Nate. I will give it a whirl with that parts I currently have sitting around and if I can't get it with-in the .1V I will drop you a PM.

Edit: It's a Duet so it needs a 9v zener.

Thanks for the offer Nate. I will give it a whirl with that parts I currently have sitting around and if I can't get it with-in the .1V I will drop you a PM.
I think there are a few posts back and forth from amb and myself in the headwize build thread that outline the resistor mods that I had to do with most of the ones that I built. It was pretty easy to find a suitable parallel resistor value to dial it in IIRC.